Books Written by crimsonwingedkitten

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Emily

☮Age: 19

☮Gender: F

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!) Some time true experiences in my life. Games or movies. Many different things start my stories ^_^;

☮What genres do you like to write?! Romance.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!: It would be cool if my writing could take me to bigger places, but I don't mind if it doesn't.

☮Anything coming up?!: I have another book called 'I'm Not Your Princess' a Historical/Romance set in 15th century Japan. I'm entering it in the Watty Awards for 2012. 

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: The Purity of Trust

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: After the mysterious death of her parents, Charlotte Callaghan has been reunited with her long estranged family in the city – only to quickly discover that the world as she knows it isn’t at all what it seemed. A handsome young man with elfin ears, black hair and alluring golden eyes appears and takes her to a settlement for mythically gifted teenagers. His name is Michael and has been appointed as her protector until the danger surrounding her cousin is resolved.

For a month she trains in the arts of self defence and archery, until it becomes apparent that the enemy has its eyes focused on her. With Michael at her side they venture into the world that she is familiar with in the hopes of keeping the evil on its toes and away from those that they care for.

But will it be enough?

★Genre: Fantasy | Romance

       _________________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~