*14*

Sorry for taking so long to update guys~ and thank you for reading my story!💕

💕💕💕

After a long night of waiting for Jimin to reply him back, Jungkook had called his best friend Taehyung over for a talk.

"Have you told him the truth?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook shook his head and sighed "no, not yet."

"Well, when will you able to tell him the truth?"

Jungkook gazed up at Taehyung before looking down at his hands.

"Not sure, but right now he probably hates me to death."

Taehyung grinned at his best friend "go and talk to him! That's the only way to solve it."

"How?"

"Apologizes?" Taehyung shrugged.

Jungkook sighed deeply "he not going to accept it."

Taehyung patted Jungkook on the shoulder and smiled "You never know unless you try."

Jungkook gazed up at Taehyung for a moment, then turn back to his old self.

"I think it's getting really late, imma go to my room now. You can stay for the night, hyung."

Taehyung nodded, watching his buddy walking up to his room with a frowning face. He feels bad for the boy, and he doesn't want him to be unhappy after all the trouble he went through to get to know Jimin. And isn't Jimin fault either, Jungkook was just being over reacted...

"I guess it's my turn..."

Pulling his phone out from his pocket Taehyung smirked underneath his lips.

VtheAlienman: Hello... Jimin.