louis tomlinson

because I'm one direction trash still,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

_________________________________________________

Louis was walking down the hallway with his own boring thoughts to himself. He had no idea what he was thinking but, he needed to see Harry Styles. After, the whole party situation he didn't know how to deal with his newly found love. He didn't know to contain himself when the beautiful boy wearing females clothes passed by him in the hallway. Louis was still a lost boy with lost thoughts on this beautiful other boy.  Louis aimlessly walked down the hall in the lonely school. Of course everybody was on break. Break being the lunch that made him even more lonelier. Even with the huge amount of people that he hung out with.  Louis still felt incredibly lonely. He only wanted Harold. He only wanted the beautiful little boy with the beautiful eyes, and the beautiful clothing style. The beautiful boy that made his heart flutter at night. The beautiful boy that made his stomach do flips. Louis walked into the bathroom and reviewed himself in the bathroom mirror. He ran his fingers through his hair. Once again, he opened the bathroom door, walking out of it and through the hall that leads to the lunchroom. Louis walked through the rather busy lunchroom. He spots Michael, walking over cautiously he sits across from him.

"Hey", Louis whispers to the red haired lad.

"Hello!", Michael responds rather rejoiced that his best friend was with him.

They both start eating their lunch in peace.

Louis looked at the many couples sitting together. His eyes finally landing on Harry. He was in a pretty white sweater, with some overalls to match. Louis looked up and down his smoothly shaven legs, landing on his beautiful face. He admired every feature, but when Harry looked his way he shyly turned his head looking away with light pink cheeks. Harry's face was also somewhat pink as well. The light color on Harry's cheeks soon fade when he realized that he could be looking at anybody but him. Louis looked over at Michael eyeing him up and down slowly. Louis smirked, biting his lips. Michael looked down, covering the shade of blush that was evident on his face. Michael than made sure to look away, once again looking back to Louis. Louis than bit his lip.  He thought of Harry. He can't do this to him. He couldn't make him think he liked him than lead him on with these ungrateful thoughts of his best friend. Harry was his baby, whether he knew it, or not. He was going to be there for this boy. He was going to be with this boy. He was going to take care of his beautiful boy. He needed to feel his kiss. He needed to see him happy.

____________________

Short chapter! Sorry!  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯