A night to never forget (VanCat)

(Requested by FiFiBallinas I'm sorry if you didn't went me to Make my own version of This and all the Credit goes to the person who made it Holly)
Nobody's Pov 3rd person​
Wildcat was driving Vanoss to his house because Vanoss decided to go with Delirious to the club. And Vanoss got drunk and since he was there with Vanoss Tyler didn't want Evan to drive he was scared something would happened to Evan. (A/N aawwwww :3 ) And at the club he saw Delirious kissing another girl if Evan saw that he would've been heartbroken because Vanoss had been chasing Delirious since they were little kids.Vanoss loves Delirious with all his heart but Delirious on the other side he didn't he was annoyed that Vanoss would chase him everyday and Vanoss would ask Delirious everyday "Will you go on a date with,Will you go on a date
with me" and Delirious was tired of Vanoss telling him everyday (A/N Delirious is an asshole).Delirious: SHUT THE FUCK UP! Me: BUT SHUT DOESN'T GO UP!! Delirious: UUUUGGHHH ) Wildcat pulled to the drive was and parked his car.Wildcat helped Vanoss out of the car and into Vanoss's house.Wildcat then grabbed Vanoss and picked him up in bridle style and carried him upstairs.Wildcat opened the door that looked like Vanoss's room.There was only a matress on the floor.Wildcat walked in front of the matress and he layed Evan gently on the matress.Wildcat thought of Evan, he loves him with all his heart and he would show him tonight.
Wildcat kissed Vanoss on the lips gently.Vanoss know it was wrong but he knew he needed it.Wildcat took of Evan's pants and leaving Vanoss in boxers and his shirt.Wildcat took every piece of clothing he had and threw it somewhere around the room.Wildcat kissed Evan again sofltly.Wildcat went under neath Evan's shirt and pinched his left nipple.Evan gasped and got on his knees and he covered himself with the blanket and started to think "I never had been this far away from Delirious had I?" Vanoss said tears started to slowly roll​ down his cheeks because even though he was drunk he saw Delirious kissed another girl that wasn't him so Vanoss needed this and needed to clear his mind off.Then Wildcat sighed and layed Evan again on his back again and took his boxers off slowly and his shirt.Vanoss just stared at the ceiling thinking.Wildcat licked Evan's lips.Then Wildcat took his boxers off and put the tip in Vanoss's entrance Wildcat felt that Evan was nervous and with Evan nervous he couldn't go inside Vanoss.Wildcat sighed and said "Evan relax" Wildcat said gently.Vanoss looked at him with a blank expression then Wildcat felt Evan calm down and Tyler entered Vanoss."AAAAHHH" Vanoss screamed at the pain.Wildcat whispered things to him to get him distracted from the pain .Evan rapped his right arm around both of Wildcat's shoulders.Evan had his right leg straight and his left left around Tyler's hips.(a/n you know when ballerinas twirl and they put there left foot up to there right knee that's how Evan is.)and the whole night moans and groans were going around the Room.
~✌Peace✌~
Words:536