A beautiful secret (H20Vanoss)

(Requested by me and this is a fluff chapter so yeah ) (play music)
3rd person
Vanoss was sitting on the beautiful darkish green grass.Evan looked up at the moon it was beautiful.Then he heard someone walking behind him.Vanoss turned around and saw his beautiful sleepy boyfriend Johnathan.
Johnathan sat down next to Evan and Evan gave him a quick kiss on Johnathan's forehead."Why are you up?"
Evan said to Johnathan, Johnathan got in between Evan's legs and stared at the moon.Johnathan started to cry
softly."I-i had a a bad d-dream" John said stuttering ."What was it about?" Vanoss said giving Johnathan a questioning look."You cheated on m-me" Delirious said Evan gave a him a smile and said "I wouldn't leave you for anything,I would give my life for you,your the one who makes my heart beat fast." Evan said then he said "And hey nobody gives better blowjobs then you" he said winking at him. (A/n Lullaby:WAY TO RUIN THE FUCKING MOMENT VANOSS!! Vanoss:OH COME ON I HAD TO MAKE A JOKE!! Lullaby: YOUR JOKES ARE HORRIBLE.GO TO THE CORNER AND THINK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!! Vanoss:I'M THE ONE WRITING THE FUCKING STORY!! Lullaby: Touche -_-) Delirious blushed and Vanoss laughed quietly.Evan then said "Do you want me to take your mind off that bad dream?" Evan said Delirious nodded yes Evan got up and started to float in the air 3 or 4 inches off the ground.Vanoss transformed​ into an angel.His wings were light yellow-ish white color.Evan grabbed Delirious and They flew to the sky.When They got there Delirious and Evan sat on a cloud and the sky looked more beautiful than ever.

When They got there Delirious and Evan sat on a cloud and the sky looked more beautiful than ever

Evan looked at Delirious.Vanoss never knew John's eyes would sparkle like light-ish blue diamonds the moon shining down on them.Delirious then fell asleep on Evan's chest.Evan holded Del and stared at the moon the whole night until the next day.
~✌Peace✌~
Words:328