Three

I haven't got time to answer as I quickly felt myself being whisked away and suddenly I was in a totally different surrounding, still in the forest but in a different spot.

  Around us had more trees and tents, it was wide and spacious and there was a couple of barrels and weapons around and some by the tents and trees that had treehouses. It was obvious that Peter Pan had brought me to his camp like he said.

   "Well, I didn't expect you to take me here that quick. Seems like you really can't stand to see yourself losing a game, huh?" I quipped, grinning smugly.

The green eyed boy let out a scoff and shook his head, "Please, I'm not losing, I don't lose. You simply have found yourself an advantage which I hadn't took notice off before the game started."

   "Right, right. You and your loopholes." I rolled my eyes as gave a chuckle, "So, does our next part of the game start now or?"

  His green eyes darkened as he smirked and I watched as his eyes filled with more mischief. He took a step back from me and flashed a wolfish smirk.

   "Oh we'll start now." Said Peter Pan as he had a sword magically appear from his hands and toss it towards me which I swiftly caught, "Good reflexes. Let's begin, shall we? Lost boys!!"

  Immediately we heard the boots and whips of the lost boys who appeared out of the bushes, the trees and the tents, all looking at me with fiery playful eyes.

  They all surrounded us in a wide circle as Peter and I stood in the middle, "Now then, lost boys, you've all seen this girl haven't You?"

  Hoots and cheers of the lost boys were heard in response which made Peter grin some more.

   "Great! Now you all know I don't allow girls on my island, but this girl, she claims that she is not like most girls. So we decided to play a game, if she survives my forest for seven days, she is granted a place here on my island, here in our camp as one of us." The lost boys quickly hoots and yelled out their own disagreements, "Now, Now, settle down! See, she agreed to play the game and had shown excellent survival skills. However she had left out the fact that she uses magic, which made me change the game."

  His eyes narrowed and his smirk widened as his eyes scanned the crowd of lost boys then slowly land on me.

  "Our next part of the game is to see if she really is worthy to be one of us. And in order to do So, she has to fight our group of strongest lost boys in order to receive a place in our camp. But don't fret, she has agreed to use no magic. Does that sound fair, lost boys?"

  Again the hoots and cheers came loudly, all agreeing at our game getting more riled up and excited.

   "Excellent! Now then, for the strongest lost boys," The green eyes boy grinned and scanned the crowd nodding a few boys over towards us, "Rufio, Felix and a mystery lost boy you would meet later if you defeat my friends Rufio and Felix."

   I watched as the boys Rufio and Felix stepped forward. One boy, blonde hair holding a very large club over his shoulder, and the other had some kind of Indian feather on his hair with a sword by his belt.

   Peter Pan grinned for a moment at the two boys before glancing at me and saying, "Now who would you like to meet first?"

   Narrowing my eyes, I turned back to the two boys standing a couple feet away from us. I thought for a second, then locked my eyes with the blonde light blue eyed one.

   "Him. He's up first." I nodded over and pointed at the blonde.

  The lost boys around us quickly sent out chuckles and whispers. Quickly I assumed that this blonde was stronger than the other, probably since he looked more ruthless.