»Thirty-Three«

Prom

*Third POV*

Today is Friday also known as Prom Night. Louis was currently getting ready since Niall was picking him up.

He had a mint green, strapless dress that ended at his thighs.

He really liked this dress and Niall said that Harry would love it. He put the dress on and went to start on his makeup.

He did a mixture of colors that would match his dress, usual eyeliner (just a better wing), red lipstick, foundation and mascara.

He was satisfied by how it resulted. He had been practicing to get the correct mixture and suffering to find a good shade of red for the rest.

Harry was going to meet him at the dance since he had an important meeting. So Louis grabbed his white heels and went downstairs to wait for Niall.

He soon felt a buzz next to him and knew it was probably Harry. To his surprise though it was Zayn.

Hey just wondering if Niall u and me were still gonna hang out for prom

Yeah we'd agreed on this already silly😂😚

Just making sure😂

Louis got another text from Niall saying he was there. He slipped on his heels and soon went outside to see Niall's black Lexus.

"Hey Nialler! You excited?" Niall checked to see if Louis was buckled up before starting to drive away. "Yeah it's going to be fun just the three of us hanging around acting stupid."

Niall laughed just because he laughs at everything. Louis laughed too only because he loved the face Niall made.

So they drove away listening to different songs acting silly till they pulled up at the school's parking lot.

Louis got out to meet Zayn so Niall would have to catch up. He soon spotted Zayn standing by himself on a wall of lockers.

"Hey Lou you look so beautiful tonight babe." Louis giggled. He didn't mind the pet name because Niall also said things like that.

"Thanks Zaynie you look nice too." He really did though. He had a red plaid button up and a grey blazer on top along with grey pants, his hair in a usual quiff.

Niall soon joined them at the entrance and they all entered together.

"By the way LouBear did I tell you that you look absolutely stunning tonight like damn my baby is growing up please stay smol." Louis giggled and blushed at Niall's words.

"Thanks Nialler I could say the same for you." Niall managed to dress up tonight and it was pretty rare because mostly he didn't really care. He had a white button up and a black blazer with black dress pants.

They were soon dancing and laughing around occasionally girls would approach to dance with Niall and Zayn so Louis would go dance with his friend Danielle. (DANIELLE PEAZER)

Soon Niall excused himself to go to the bathroom so they went to sit at their table. "So Louis how did you and Niall even meet?"

Louis turned to Zayn and smiled. "Very simple actually. He sat next to me on the first day of school. The way he's social right now is the same way he was when we were younger."

They both laughed and Louis wondered when Zayn got so close to him. Zayn was looking at him right now but Louis didn't know what to think.

"That lipstick looks good on you babe." Louis smiled since he loved getting compliments. "Thanks I chose it out-" he was soon caught off when he felt a pair of lips press against his.

He widened his eyes and in that moment he saw Niall looking like he was going to faint and what made it worse was Harry was standing at the entrance fuming.

Louis quickly reacted and pushed Zayn as hard as he could which led on Zayn nearly falling. "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON WHAT IS THIS!?" Louis could feel his heart racing in his chest and tears already filling his eyes.

"H-Harry! It w-wasn't my fault!" Harry walked over and grabbed Zayn by the collar of his shirt and raised him so they were face to face.

"Why in the fuck would you touch my baby! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!" Zayn couldn't react at that moment because then he felt a pain on his right cheek

"Harry stop let's just go please!" Niall ran over and shielded Louis away from them. "Shh it's okay Lou. Zayn ran away and I won't let him hurt you."

"LOUIS! Let's go home. Now!" Louis whimpered and hugged Niall harder. "It's ok Louis text me immediately if something goes wrong."

Louis released himself and immediately started fast walking as Harry walked towards the exit. They entered the Range Rover and were soon on their way home.

"Why in the fuck would you let him kiss you!? Or is that something you do often behind my back?" "N-No daddy-" "DON'T EVEN FUCKING CALL ME THAT!" Louis whimpered and cried because of the way Harry was treating him right now.

"Please d-don't yell at m-me." Harry glared at him as they soon arrived at the house. Harry slammed his car door and Louis was quick to follow him to the door.

He removed his heels and went upstairs to try to explain to Harry.

"Louis why would you let him kiss you? Am I not fucking good enough for you is that what?" Louis flinched at his words but quickly shook his head.

"No Harry I swear I didn't want it!" "STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME-" Louis had slapped Harry. In another situation, Louis would get scared to get punished but right now Harry doesn't let him explain.

"I'm sorry I had to do that but you need to let me explain everything! Of course I didn't let him Harry why would I kiss him when I have the best person ever to take care of me? I don't like Zayn I only liked him as a friend and not anymore since he didn't respect me. I love you and only you. Keep in mind that I don't wanna loose you. You were my first everything and currently my first love. I don't think I can picture myself with someone else that isn't you. I love you Harry Edward Styles."

At that point Louis was silently crying again and Harry looked guilty. He approached Louis and embraced him in a tight hug. Harry nuzzled his face into Louis neck.

Louis felt something wet and realized that Harry was crying. "I'm so so sorry baby. I just got so mad and my heart broke at the sight because I thought I wasn't good enough for you. I got scared that you would leave me for someone your own age. I'm sorry for scaring you my little princess. I love you so so much it hurts."

They soon separated and pressed their lips together in a sweet kiss filled with love and passion. They separated and smiled at each other as if they were in a cliché movie.

They got ready for bed and fell asleep cuddled up together tightly as if one of them were going to escape.