Chapter : 02

Hey lovelies
Back with another Chappy !!

*****

Recap of precious part -" SwaSsn meets after 6 months in a frnd wedding.. Their Feelings and emotions for each other, Sanskaar getting jls as a lady asked Swara's hand for her son.. He calls her in the hotel room.. Their argument.. Swara breaks down..Making Sanskaar kiss her. Which leads to Their a hot Romantic passionate make out after the separation of six months.. Next morning he finds a note of her Confession, he goes badi to fetch her back.. Here he gets a shock listening swara Saying Ragini that she will not leave her.. He angrily leaves. "

Chapter : 02

They day passed slowly, she thinking about him, she really wanted to go back to love of her life but, seeing the condition of Ragini, seeing her sister's pain she couldn't.

'If my sister is so sad, in such trauma of loosing her love.. How can I go back to my love n live happily, No I can't see her pain. I love Sanskaar more than my life, but I can't let Ragini bear this pain all alone., and I definitely believe God will soon bring back Laksh, that day we will be back to Our real home.' She said to herself, wiping the tears off her face..

She was right at her own place, they were sisters, they can't leave each other in tough times.. They shared a bond not only in good times but also in bad times. Like it was a truth., other truth was also that she loved him madly, each passing day seemed a decade to her without him., she was crazily waiting for thay they will be again one.. And last night seemed like the movement she was waiting have finally knocked the door of her life, but the Brightness of new day again took all the happiness away with in a second.. On the other hand she was totally oblivious about his anger for her, which again heated up in morning..

They felt completed last night, yet new day again made them void., They wanted each other, they were so near to it, so happy. But again misunderstanding made split up their ways..

BG -'Tere Liye' From Movie 'Veer Zaara'.

She closed her eyes remembering their night, tears began to form up behind her close eye lids, where as lips were curved still into a smile, remembering there special movements...

His eyes snapped open, sitting in his office, remembering their movements gave him peace, but the movement he remembered her words to Ragini, the movement turned to hatrate from piece.

His eyes clearly reflecting his anger, pain. All which he held in himself for her, he loved her and felt cheated.. He could not digest her words which she fed to Ragini.

He grabbed the iPhone placed on table on his front.. He tapped out someone's number furiously.

-"Hello Mr Thakur ? " asked he.

-"Yeah, Mr Maheshwari. " voice ranged in his ears from other end..

-"I want u to prepare a u document". Smirked he continuing the details of documents...

After a few minutes of discussion -"Ok Then I want the papers on my table in a Hour !! " he literally ordered..

-"Don't worry !! Work will be done. " answered his lawyer with sincerity.

His eyes blazing with anger, as he disconnected the call a sham smile occupied her lips tilting them in a small smirk.

-"You ventured to double cross me Mrs Maheshwari. Ur own husband.." He said to himself -"But u have to face the consequences darling to cheat on me " grinding his teeths as he continued.. His voice promising of unannounced war.