Rematch (a)

Hyunwoo had never opened his heart to anyone else since the death of his late fiance. He hated the system and the world he lived in. He knew that because of this system, he was forcefully separated with the love of his life. He could recall the day his heart froze like an ice. He would never show any empathy or sympathy towards people. His life was about fighting.

But when Yoo Kihyun appeared and made a mark on the pages of his life, he was stunned and melted. The foxy eyes of Kihyun looked deeper into his soul and touched the core without effort. He simply stared and smiled and unbeknownst to Hyunwoo, the giant cold ice block started to melt. He could feel the warmth of the sun, he could recall his beautiful days when he was trained by a very good fighting master and he could see, even vaguely, the future together with Kihyun.

He had fallen head over heels.

That's the reason why he had this immense fear for Kihyun. He could not let this feeling away easily as he could feel the different vibe The Master had towards him. The Master would watch intently when Kihyun visited his room, or when he was in the training room and Kihyun was there, The Master would watch them as if he was searching for something. A mistake.

With that in mind, Hyunwoo asked Kihyun to limit his visitation. He hated to be like this but he hoped that the feeling wasn't right. That was why he trained himself to the maximum so he would always win no matter what because a slight mistake might lead to a fatal result. He might have lost Kihyun because of it.

***

Kihyun was wiping the counter with thoughts playing like mute videos in his mind. Usually, when he was in such a deep thought or troubled like this, he would watch the stars and feel the echo of night wind through the abandoned rooftop where he sometimes hung out with his working partners. They would smoke some said 'special' plant that could send the troubles away. Carcinogenic and hallucinogen, Kihyun knew what he put inside his body. But then again, what's should and should not? There was no more rule. Not as he could recall since Korea had fallen.

So he stopped caring for himself.  For anything.

But here, as he watched the customers went in and out, his mind was drifting away to his situation. His brother Changkyun and his Hyunwoo. His—even Kihyun could feel the sensation on his lips whenever he spoke that name. Or butterflies in his stomach whenever he remembered every detail of their steamy nights and sometimes days, their long-rough bed session where Hyunwoo would freely exploit his naked body and he was a moaning mess under his ministration second by second and how great that felt! Even his body remembered every kiss, lick and bite that Hyunwoo would leave which would fade days after. He had to focus on what he was doing now but the troublesome on his mind beat his determination to focus on his work.

Kihyun could feel the heat rose in his cheeks and crept through his slender body. The longing was unbearable and addictive. He wished he had the courage to ask Hyunwoo to run away where they would wake up day by day in each other's arms and no need to be worried about each other. He wished he had some way to bring down the building, the system or The Master that locked Hyunwoo, took away his freedom and sanity and treated Hyunwoo like an animal, as their wild beast.

And suddenly Kihyun remembered about the tall lanky man whom he encountered within The Master's building.

He watched as the man slowly pulled his hand from Kihyun. His handsome features were hidden in the darkness but through some light that streamed from the door that was closed slightly ajar, he remembered this man.

"I know you. I see you around, " Kihyun squinted his eyes, a habit he normally did when he tried to remember so hard about something, "Who are you? What do you want?"