Chapter #1

After I left Destiny's I drove around the corner to Sarah's

After I left Destiny's I drove around the corner to Sarah's. I sat outside in my car & smoked a blunt thinking about how I was about to tell this shit to her. All this time I been telling her that kid not my & now I got to tell her he is.

I'm just hoping I don't have to tell her how it really happened. I know hell of people about to be asking how the fuck did I get a 12 year old pregnant.

I put the rest out then called her telling her to come outside. She came outside, getting in the car & turning the music down.

"Why you didn't come in? I'm not mad at you anymore you know that right?"

I looked at her. She might not be mad right now, but she about to be in a few minutes when I break this news to her.

"Where Tyrah?" I asked.

"She's in the house with my mom. What's wrong?" She asked with a concerned tone. I slid my hand down my face & just went ahead & told her.

"Destiny son mine." I straight out said.

"Destiny? The little ass girl that dates your cousin?" She yelled.

"I'm right here. Calm the fuck down."

"Wait. You joking right? All the shit I been through with you & you telling me to calm down after you just told me you got a baby with another bitch? Yooo you better be playing Ty I swear." She started tying her hair up like she was about to beat my ass. I looked over at her & raised a eyebrow.

"What the fuck I'm gon play about some shit like that for? You was gon find out eventually so I figured I'll just tell you myself. I can't take that shit back, so whatever you plan on doing, do it. But I do want both of my kids to know each other. I don't give a fuck how much ya'll don't get along."

"Oooh my God I swear." She said opening the glove department.

"What is you doing?" I asked.

"Where the fuck is the gun you usually keep in here?" She slammed it shut then looked at me.

"What the fuck you think you was gon do with that?"

"Shoot yo bitch ass. I told you I'm done playing with you. I swear." She screamed right before slapping me.

She started going crazy slapping & punching me in my chest & face. I got tired of tried to calm her down so I just smacked her ass back. She grabbed her face the looked at me & let tears fall.

"I hate you. Don't talk to me. Ever." She got out slamming the door running in the house.

"Fuck." I shouted slamming my hand into the steering wheel then laying my head back. I know she about to give me hell about seeing my daughter now. I swear Destiny better not be shit like Sarah.

I started up my car then left. Since I found out King was mine I haven't told nobody shit. Not even my bro & moms. I was trying to believe it myself before I can tell it to anybody else. I guess it's time I let them know.

When I got home I walked in the house. My moms was in the kitchen cooking so I walked in there Hopping on the counter.

"What do you want boy?" She asked. She always had a attitude with a nigga every time I tried to talk to her. Then she wonder why I do the shit I do.

"Dang I can't talk to you?" I asked with a smile.

"If it's for money no."

"Come on. When do I ever ask you for money?"

She looked at me.

"I'm not lying to the police about nothing, so whatever you did you in that on yo own."

"Damn. You just don't give a fuck what happen to me do you?"

I know because I act like my pops she can't stand me. She acting like the shit he did to her is my fault.

"As long as you not dead. So what did you need to talk about?"

"I just not to long ago found out I got a son."

She turned off the stove then looked at me.

"Another one Tyreke? You & your brother & all these damn kids. Who is it by?" She asked.

"You probably don't remember but that girl that came over here some months back with her moms."

"The 12 year old?" I didn't answer I just looked at her. "I hope you be a better dad than yours was." She turned the stove back on & finished cooking.

I hopped off the counter & walked down the hall into De room. His door was halfway opened so I just walked in & sat on the chair at the end of his bed.

"What up." He said never taking his eyes off the game.

"Man everything." I grabbed the other controller joining in his game. He glanced over at me then quickly looked back.

"What happened to you?" He asked. Sarah ass must've scratched a nigga up earlier. I'm surprised my moms ain't say shit about that.

"Sarah ass." I answered.

"What chu do this time?" He was focused back on the game & so was I.

"I went ahead & told her Destiny kid was mine." He paused the game.

"Sparkle cousin Destiny?" He asked.

"Yeah. I found that shit out a few weeks ago."

Since him & Sparkle don't fuck with each other no more he haven't heard.

"Damn bro. That shit crazy. You alright?"

"I'm good."

He lucky. The chick he was fucking with who kid he thought was his, turned out not to be his. Man if only I was that lucky. But even though I just met King I love my lil nigga. I know I'm gon be there for him until I can't.

As we played I sat there thinking. When I first met Destiny I thought lil mama was cute as shit. She did look a few years older than she really was so when she lied about her age I really believed her.

I don't know what the fuck I was thinking that night. A nigga must was way to high & way to drunk. The train part wasn't shit new. It happened before but I was trippin' when I slipped something in her drink.

I can't blame nobody but myself for this fucked up situation I'm in. But all I can do is make the best of it by being the best daddy I can be to my son. Shit for both of my kids.

~Ok finally got around to uploading this. I'll try to work on it as often as I can. Hope ya'll like it :)

~If you're here but haven't read 12 & pregnant, then you might want to read that first. And while you're at it, go read 2 young 2 be a Mom. They're all connected~