Chapter 7 - A Little Favor

Leah's POV

Cancun was amazing. I didn't expect that I'll have that much fun considering I'm pretty wound up on my shoulder. But yeah, It's nice to unwind from time to time. We landed back in California, I picked Harper from a friend who looked after him for the weekend. After that we got home. Harper wouldn't stop moving around, I guess he missed me that much. "I know, I missed you too buddy" I giggled and kissed his head. Feels good to be back home.

I missed my bed.

I'm feeling a little guilty since that trip. I myself is dumbfounded by it but deep down, I know what's going on. I couldn't get my mind of her. I tried really hard to just put in the most shallow place in my head but no. God.

"Leah stop" I said to myself.

I never cared for someone like that which scares me. I just met her or weeks and my heart couldn't understand why I'm feeling like this. Let me tell you this, I'm the type of person who's possessive, not in a creepy way. But if I really see something tha caught my eye, my heart's on the hook too.

If I could only find the right words to explain how beautiful she is, I would. But even my book of vocabulary has not enough set of words. It's not just about her pretty face, something about her is pulling me to drew close, I wanted to get to know her.

She's a genuine person, her heart is a gem.

I don't understand why a man like Gino would waste this woman. I just- god. The way he is acting, like he doesn't care. He pisses me off. I know Jennifer acts like it's okay but she played it cool and downplayed everything. She tried hiding it, she's pretty good at that.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Hell fucking yes.

I'm taking about her, Jennifer.

And to answer your next question, I am indeed a lesbian.

What? How? Why?

I get that from people a lot, but are they really sure they want me to explain to them why I like eating pussies? Mhmm, exactly.I don't think that would be a good conversation.

I forced myself to stop thinking about it. I am making a sin, I shouldn't be feeling like this over a married woman. Damn.

I am going nuts.

Maybe I'm just attracted and nothing more, let's just leave it like that.

Around dinner, I wanted to distract myself so I started cooking when Tess called me from work. They needed me to there by tomorrow which is fine but my shift is pretty messed up. It means, I have to work nonstop for a day. We were solving this big case for months now and now that they got a lead suspect, It's gonna be a long day. There's a lot of busting through different houses, getting information, talking to people. Chaos. I know, it sucks but that's my responsibility. Work is fun sometimes, but not all the time.

Then I remember, I need someone to look for Harper while I'm gone. But my friend who usually do that for me just did it recently when I'm on a trip. It's too much to ask, I could just hire someone but that could take a while. I dialed my sister's number, she answered on the sixth ring. She's probably making out with her boyfriend, she took took long to answer.