The Job,Who's that,Y/n is Kidnapped

Rouge's Pov

  The job was super easy the only problem was we had to hike up and down through a forest on hill ,if not we could have finished this in a day. Instead we now have to set up camp for the  night and leave tommorow.

  "Good night Y/n"I say moving to the trunk of a tree and propping up against it.

  "Goodnight Rouge,don't let the red ants bite."she says climbing the same tree and finding a branch pockets to sleep in. Her sleeping face was a marvelous sight to behold, so if I knew what was gonna happen next would happen I would have marveled much longer.

...The Next Day...

  I opened my eyes to find a note tapped to my face.

  It read: If you ever wanna see Y/n again, bring the light dragon slayer and yourself to this spot in 3 days. Or else Y/n will be sleeping with the fishes.

  I panicked,not out only out of fear of what would happen to Y/n if I wasn't here in 3 days,but also what Sting would do when he found out.

..... Back at the guild....

   "Rogue your back!"He exclaimed putting an arm around my shoulder and rubbing my hair.

Random Pov

   I didn't say anything." Where's Y/n?" He asked confused.

   "About that...We were going to bed for the night,then when I woke up she was gone and all that was left was this note."It should have been me."Rougue in distraught.

  "Your right it should have,my only sister is gone and it's all your fault." Sting said angrily brushing past my. I followed.

   "This is the right time where the hell are they!?"Sting said angrily aloud.

   "Sting!"Y/n cheered jumping into her brother.

"Y-y/n?"Sting asked morally confused.

   "Oh you must be wondering what's going on,well the second I woke I beat up those weak littke twerps."He was smiling,but really he felt guilty on the inside for doubting your strength,but for most of all talking the way he did to Rouge. He knew he had to fix things.