About Genrosso

GENROSSO or *Generation New Entertainment Of Singing Songs Openly* is a group of talented youngsters who spread the world issues through singing, dancing and acting, they make sure that the world knows what its at now and the group tries the hardest in persuading the world to change...

GENROSSO is not just persuading the world to change, but the group itself is considered as the highest point of entertainment gathering up to 9,000,000,000,who audition every year....

Be noted that GENROSSO is a philippine theater pop group and acceptance of foreign auditionees are rare...

GENROSSO has reached the height of fame and success  and the Entertainment Agency has been desired by broadway for 11 years. It has been desired by great film agencies as well...

GENROSSO's history has been much longer for 11 years on broadway... Much likely the organization started during world war 2...

This year, GENROSSO has been recruiting new millenials and teens who are willing to change the world and to be in the entertainment industry...

So if you want to join, audition now! And be a part of the GENROSSO fam, This is Kyla Diaz, team captain of team O...

                   **********

"Ayan na nak! Patayin mo na yung tv matutulog na tayo" sabi ni nanay na naghahanda ng uniform ko para sa klase bukas, "Naaaay gusto ko pang manuod!!!" Sabi ko, puyat na puyat sa araw sa school, "kung ayaw mo ma late bukas, matulog kana, baka ka naman pagalitan ng teacher mo" sabi ng nanay ko.

"Oo na sige sige" sabi ko. Pumunta ako sa kwarto ko at nagbihis para sa pantulog kong damit...

"Alam mo Jed pag laki mo, mag au-audition ka sa GENROSSO at ipapakita mo ang galing mo sa lahat" sabi ko na tumitingin sa mga bituwin...

"Sige! Matutulog na ako, mahaba pa ang araw bukas!" Sabi ko sa sarili ko, humiga ako sa kama ko at nagsabing "good night"....

****************************
NOTE: to all readers who are reading this story, you could put negative comments on this story but PLEASE! I hope that you will not be harsh and vulgar on your words because this is the first story that I will mostly write in tagalog and all the stories I publish are completely in english hihihi.