CLAN ; 5

Rou's POV

"That's why we need him, kid." Suho rolled his eyes.

"I don't know... I really don't know..." Hyungwon looks really lost and terrified.

"The more we can't lose him." I scowled, healing his hand. Changkyun launched at Chanyeol, his hand now healed as he summoned his scythe, breaking Wonho from his grasp. Minhyuk teleported everyone back to me.

"We can always make a deal. A member for a member, what do you think? We take Hyungwon for a while and you can take one of us." Kai teleported up to me, daring me for my decision.

"Stand further away from Rou, Kai." Jooheon pushed him back with his scythe.

A member for a member?

"What if we refuse?" Shownu growled lowly.

"Then..." Suho grinned as Kyungsoon jumped over him unexpectedly, delivering a huge claw scratch to Mark. Hyungwon then grabbed his shoulders and yelped in pain. "We'll hurt him, indirectly."

Mark's shoulder healed but Hyungwon's didn't.

"You little shit." Kihyun was about to stab his unhinged claws into Kyungsoo but Wonho held him back.

"Don't create more trouble, Kihyun."

"Hyungwon, are you okay?" I rubbed his shoulder, healing it slowly.

"Take... the offer." Hyungwon whispered.

"So what's your decision, Wonho?" Baekhyun tapped his fingers on the table impatiently.

"We'll take our leave first, we got other stuff to handle." Yugyeom bowed as they ghosted out of the room through the walls with Jinyoung's help.

"I'm not the leader anymore, Rou is." Wonho pointed to me as I looked at him.
"Rouyoung? The leader? Never knew that. So, what's your decision?"

"Why?" I whispered, shaking Hyungwon's shoulders. "I don't trust them-"

"You trust me, right?" We locked eyes for a while before I sigh.

"Okay, I'll agree but on one condition." I voiced out.

"Negotiable. Name your price. 2 members? 3?" Suho smiled, since I agreed.

"I get to follow along."

"We get to take Luhan." Hyungwon said, standing up straight.

He's freaking tall oh my god

Suho looked at Lay who nodded.

"Alright, you get to tag along with Hyungwon. In return, I'll pass you Luhan and Kai for the period, make it fair."

"Hyung!" Kai wanted to protest but seeing Suho's glare, he shut up and grumbled, pulling Luhan with him and walked towards us.

"Wonho, you're in charge while I'm not around." I looked up at him to see the worries in his eyes. He bent down to match my height.

"I don't trust them one bit. What if they did this just to separate us? You know you are the strongest one out of all of us-" I cut him off with my finger to his lips.

"Listen, if anything happens, I'll call you and Minhyuk can just teleport to me anyways. We took Luhan and Kai so they can't be overpowered. Trust me and Hyungwon, okay?" I ruffled his hair.

"Okay but if anything happens to you or Hyungwon, we're coming to kill them." He growled, glaring at Suho. I nodded before being dragged by Hyungwon over to EXO.