Chaper 8

Dean clears his throat as he squeezes out of the elevator, past the other tenants of the building, following Cas to his apartment. As he unlocks the door, he feels strange, oddly domestic, with him and Cas walking inside, putting their bags down on the floor and slipping out of their shoes. Dean walks in the kitchen, putting his keys and cellphone on the table, before opening the fridge, looking for something to eat.
"I'm a horrible cook so either we're having sandwiches or you order us pizza, your choice", he says, grinning back over his shoulder at Cas, who's standing in the doorframe, watching him.
He's not quite sure why he's so excited... it's no big deal, he tells himself, bringing people back to his place. Sammy's used to it after the countless times Dean had done it in the past. It is not that commong to have guests staying overnight though, but Dean quickly pushes that to the back of his mind. He can't go there, not now, not yet...
*
Cas laughs and brushes a hand through his hair, which is mussed more than usual after he had stripped off his sweater, leaving him in a plain button down.
"Well...let me take a look and see what you have..."
He quickly surveys the kitchen and discovers Dean had the makings for a macaroni casserole, minus a few ingredients.
"If you want to run down to a supermarket with me, I could make us a macaroni casserole...?"
Cas looks up from where he was bent over, peering in the fridge, and blushes as he realizes that Dean was staring at his ass. He smirks then, and shuts the fridge door, walking over to push Dean up against the kitchen table, eyes dark.
"Pizza it is then."

*

Dean's mouth literally waters, as Cas bends down to examine the fridge's contents and when the older man turns around, catches his gaze and strides over to push him against the table, a choked sound escapes the boys throat.
"Pizza.. sounds awesome", he says, licking his lips, as one of his hands comes up to tangle in Cas hair, while the other steadies his body against the table top "Just... another rule... no sex on kitchen furniture - we eat here, you know?"
He grins deviously then, cupping Cas' obvious bulge through his pants and leaning up to lick over his earlobe.
"Although I believe I heard that semen contains important nutrients..."
*
"Ah-..th...then we better leave the kitchen, before I'm forced to break one of your rules Dean..."
He tugs away, out of Dean's grasp, walking backwards toward the hallway, a grin on his face.
"And I'd hate to break a rule and never be invited back..."
Cas reaches down and starts unbuttoning his shirt as he walks, stripping it off and leaving it on the floor in the hallway. He pauses then, not knowing where to go from here, and waits until Dean catches up, surprised when Dean pushes him up against the wall of the hallway and practically attaches his lips to Castiel's neck, biting and sucking on the skin there. Cas moans and arches his head away, giving Dean more room, more skin to mark, his hands sliding down to cup the teen's ass through his jeans.
"D...Dean.."

*

Dean smiles against the warm skin of Castiel's neck, biting down and licking over the marks he makes.

"You're gonna be a good boy, then?", he whispers in his ear, hands roaming over Cas' now naked upper body, his chest, his sides, where he's ticklish and squirms underneath him "Oh, and if you thought my couch was comfy, you're gonna lo*ve my bed."

He leans up to suck at the other man's jaw, before pulling back with a wet sound and taking Cas' hand, leading him over to his bedroom, leaving the door open, as they stumble inside, Dean first. He pulls Cas to the bed, sinking down on it and waiting for Cas to follow, until he's kneeling in front of him. Dean's hands cup both sides of Cas' face, as they take a moment to just look at each other, already breathless.

"God, I want you so much", Dean hears himself say and it's true, not just some phrase, some pick-up line, but Dean laying his feelings bare as honest as he barely did in the past.
*
Castiel has to physically stop himself from kissing Dean, remembering the teen's strange preference for no kissing, the weird rule he'd laid down after they'd already made out several times. He frowns at the memory, missing the feel of Dean's lips on his, the taste of the boy. He licks his lips and stares at Dean's for a moment, considering breaking the rule and just going for it, taking what he wants, but stops himself by yanking his gaze away and up into Dean's eyes, a soft murmur escaping his lips. He turns his head to press a firm kiss into the palm of Dean's hand, then reaches over and unbuttons the teen's jeans, yanking them and his underwear off in one go.