Diamond's First Day

I arrived at SoSo Summer Camp and said goodbye to my brother Jermaine, my mom and .....
I waited for my best friend Key to get here I listen to look at me now by chris brown. Im bopping my head rapping along until i get a tap on my shoulder from key. This summer is gonna be so lit, I'm here to work on my skills. I'm not cocky I just know i got bars im willing to improve and hopefully meet some other talented people along the way.

Me and key go to the same high school so we knew each other that way we were friends . When we both found out we passed the auditions for the camp we got closer that's my bff. Key was like my brother so I knew this was gonna be a good time. I know i can get googley eyed when i see cute boys so that's another good thing that key is here. I'm hoping maybe he'll keep them away. We just talking about our roommates praying they weren't annoying. We got interrupted by this tall boy possibly hispanic but definitely breathe taking.

Nova : hi im nova

I was so shooketh that I didn't even get my name out. Key had to introduce us to the boy. So key thought he was slick walking away from us. Imma kill his ass later I ain't know what to do. So I thought to myself play hard to get dee. Don't let me him know you liking his attention. That was my plan until Nova said :
"I rap and sing a little bit, im puerto rican so i sing/rap some in Spanish".

When I tell you i fell into his little flirtatious trap. I was gonna play hard to get but that ain't work out. His eyes were dark brown and it almost felt like they glistened when we made contact. His lips looked so juicy, I know its a little weird thinking this. I just hoped that before this camp ends he kissed me with them. He got my number lastly , as a "friend "yeah right he can be my man. He promised to see me again later after we settle in from unpacking.

Speaking of unpacking i got to meet my roommates or shall i say bunk mates : Flaujae(bottom of my bunk), Mulatto (top of tally's bunk) and Tally(bottom of mulatto bunk).

Flaujae she was cool and pretty her skin tone was pretty and she had braces, i seen her hanging out with nova and her boyfriend Roscoe earlier. Mulatto I feel like is gonna become a close friend of mine we have so much in common. She told me her story of her name and I think its dope. She seems determined to make it like me and confident. Tally... well she's pretty, im not really sure what's up with her. She kind of seemed standoffish but maybe she'll warm up to us after awhile.

At this point ive heard everyone rap in the room except for tally im thinking she is maybe shy or maybe she sings who knows. She's pretty but idk I feel like she gonna be a problem. You know how you get a gut feeling or a bad vibe from someone. Maybe im wrong it ain't right to judge a book by its cover right.

Im cooling with the girls til i get a text from Nova
(Text Convo)
Nova: heyyy friend 😜

Dee : here you go lmao hey Nova

Nova : meet me at our spot by the pool in 20 minutes

Dee : I'll think about it 🤔

Nova: yeah ite I know you finna be there mamí , don't test your papí

Dee: Boy get tf 😂
(End of text Convo)

Latto: ouu girl who got you blushing like that *smirks*

Dee: idk what you talking about *looking down *

Tally: yeah you is definitely cheesing

Flaujae: *mentally rolls eyes at Tally* I know who it is lmao

Latto: who is it

Dee: don't you dare *glares at Flaujae*

Flaujae: Nooo actually i forgot his name

Dee: mhm anyway you guys wanna join me im going to the pool to see my friend

Latto, Flau& tally: yeah were down

~ At the pool ~
....
To be continued (dee pov is gonna be another part so she can talk about mani too)
I swear im updating another chapter today/ tonight
- kay