A kittenish mumble

Harry woke up to feel Draco's blonde, perfect hair (now frayed and messy) tickling his stubbly chin. His arms wrapped around Draco's chest. Draco wore Harry's scarlet Weasley sweater, and Harry was wearing Draco's green one.

He held Draco tighter, breathing the minty scent of Draco's shampoo, and it gave Harry a feeling as if the scent was a drug. Harry's heart melted as Draco quietly nestled himself backward closer to Harry. Harry rested his chin on Draco's shoulder and felt the silky, pale cheek meeting his rough, stubbly cheek. Harry gingerly lifted his arm to look at his watch. 4:17 glowed back from the small glow-in-the-dark hands.

Harry rested his arm and returned it to its position at Draco's chest. Harry felt the rise and fall of Draco's chest, and drifted back off to sleep.

------------------------------------------

At five, Harry woke, and scooped Draco's pale, drowsy body in his arms and snuck quietly out of the Gryffindor dormitory and he made his way down the hallway, back to the Slytherin dormitory.

As Harry trudged his way quietly past the stairs and through the secret passageway that sent Harry directly in front of the Slytherin dorm, and before he finished going through the passageway, Harry stopped, and sat down with Draco snoozing heavily on his lap. Draco was rather a heavy sleeper, contrary to Harry's expectations.

Harry watched in dazed fascination as Draco's chest rose and fell in a uniform, steady pace. Draco's eyelashes were long, and dark; well, as dark as they could be with the rest of him being so pale.

Harry looked at Draco's perfection, even with his scruffy hair and the pillow creases on his left cheek. Then his eyes drifted back to Draco's eyelashes. They were just so long. Then Draco began to wake. Harry didn't dare move a muscle, until Draco's adorably kittenish mumbling ceased.

Harry always thought of Draco as a white fluffy cat, despite the memories of ferret in his mind, he always pictured Draco being a cranky cat that would bite and scratch and pout, but after a while, you would find it was just a fluffy pouf that loved head scratches and to secretly lick the butter off your toast when you're not looking, but always get caught because of the loud
" mlem mlem mlem" they would make.

Harry got back up, and resumed his usual routine and finally went into the dorm and set Draco in his bed.

Harry carefully opened Draco's trunk and pulled out a fuzzy green blanket. He set it on Draco. Blaise woke up groggily, but soon flumped himself back in his bed and back to sleep when he saw it was only Harry delivering Draco back to his bed.

Harry kissed Draco softly on the forehead, and took off Draco's Weasley sweater. He folded it neatly on Draco's bed and left to go back to sleep in his bed.

------------------------------------------

In the morning, when everyone was at the tables eating breakfast, it was a vacation so not many were there. Harry and Draco grabbed some food and made their way up to the Gryffindor common room.

They ate in silence, reading a book together, quietly eating the bacon. When it came down to the last piece, Harry broke it in half and gave half to Draco.

"Thanks" Draco said. Flipping the page of the book, and when Draco continued reading, Harry carefully, slowly, leaned his head forwards towards Draco's, and took a large bite out of Draco's bacon.

When Draco absentmindedly leaned his head towards his hand slightly to take a bite out of his bacon, only for his teeth to clasp on air. Looking at his hand, only an inch of bacon left in his hand, he saw Harry chewing, and Harry returned the gaze, trembling slightly to contain his laughter.

"You little sneak you!" Growled Draco, dropping his bacon and launching onto Harry and pinning him on his back, Draco's hips on Harry's.

"Slytherins aren't the only ones who can be sneaky!" Retorted Harry playfully.

Harry pinched Draco's lower hips and Draco giggled and fell off Harrys waist. Harry flipped him over so harry was on top and Draco was pinned on the floor. Draco made a small yelp of surprise.

Harry couldn't resist. The minty smell of Draco was so tempting. Even if he would taste a little like bacon.

Harry leaned forward and let his warm lips touch Draco's. Draco kissed back. Their tongues gently danced within their mouths. Draco's long, perfect fingers interlocked with Harry's on one hand, and intertwined with Harry's frayed, shiny raven hair in the other, and Harry's with Draco's.

Harry's hair was so soft. Draco thought. Yet so messy. His hair was like cotton.
"You're so- mff. you're so warm" mumbled Draco in between warm kisses. He closed his eyes and embraced the small, delicate scratches his nose got when his nose traced Harry's jawline and nudged his cheekbone gently.

Harry unbuttoned Draco's shirt, and Draco responded by doing the same to Harry. Harry giggled as Draco fumbled with the buttons with his long nails, and Harry groaned. He broke the kiss, and took off his shirt. Pulling it off from the scruff part.

With Draco's shirt already off, they continued kissing. Neither thought about sex, just enjoying the feeling of being so close, so freely.

Harry's hands climbed up Draco's back, feeling each vertebrae on his back, and he felt Draco get goosebumps as he felt his back. Harry giggled quietly and ran fingers through Draco's smooth hair. He managed to extract a small, cute whimper out of Draco when he rubbed tenderly on Draco's neck, and tried to extract more. Only to get some extracted by Draco as he
Began to suck on the pulse point on Harry's neck.

"So soft" Harry mumbled between kisses. It feels like silk. Harry thought to himself.

Finally, they broke the kiss, tired. They draped themselves lazily in a heap next to each other and dozed off, hands on each other. With Harry half laying next to Draco, half on Draco's body, now warm from Harry.

And they slept quietly.

~fin~