Chapter Nineteen ; Breath

"When You Finally Loose It All, You Finally  Realise How Beautiful Life Really Is."

Lilly.-

I Wake Up To Dean Pulling Me Closer To Him, Turning My Head To Make Sure He Was Still Asleep. I Slowly Move His Arm Away From My Upper Half. Slipping On His Black Wife Beater From The Night Before And Some Of My Short Shorts I Walk Downstairs

The Smell Of Coffee Hit My Nose, Walking Into The Kitchen I See Sam And Blake Conversating At The Table. They Both Look Up At Me When I Get My Coffee Cup Down. "Well Goodmorning Love Birds What Are We Conversating About.?" I Ask Pouring My Coffee Lighting A Cigg.

Sam Scrunched Up His Nose At Me, But Proceeded To Tell Me About The Conversation. "We Have Found Our New Case Well Mine, Yours, And Deans Blakes Is Back In New Orleans With Witches And Since Hes Sired To Klaus He Has To Go And Help". Sam Ended That Sentence.

I Heard A Gun Cock Behind My Head, I Turn Around To See Dean Pointing It At Blake. I Grab The Gun And Twist His Arm Back. "What The Hell Lilly You Know What He Is.?" He Said Groaning In Pain.

"I'm Sorry Green Eyes But You Know Damn Good And Well What Family Means And No Matter What They Are You Never Let Anyone Threaten Them Nor Harm Them In Anyway." I Said Throwing The Gun On The Counter And Easing My Grip On Deans Arm.

Blake Looks At Me And Winks But Doesnt Say A Word. I Wink Back And Help Dean Up From Off The Floor. "Goddamn Girl You Got Some Power." He Said Brushing Himself Off Like There Was Dirt On The Floor.

I Smirk And Sit Down And Continue My Conversation With Sam, While Dean Makes Himself Coffee And Blake Went To Go Take A Shower. "So Sam Where Are We Headed I Got Enough Cash For About Two More Years." I Say Putting My Cigg Out In An Old Beer Can From The Night Before.

"Well Beautiful We Are Headed To Washington DC For A Demon Cat." He Says With A Slight Look On His Face That Made Me Smirk.

"Well Boys This Is Gonna Be Fun" I Say Leaning Against Dean. He Put His Arm Around My Stomach And Kissed My Head.

Blake.-

I Start The Water And Step In Letting The Scolding Hot Water Wash Off The Stress Of Yesterday. I Feel Arms Wrap Around My Lower Body. Turning Around I Come Face To Face With My Hot Nerd.

"Well Hello To You To Handsome". I Say Wrapping My Arms Around His Neck. He Looks At Me With Those Brownish/Green Eyes And Smiles That Million Dollar Smile.

"I'm Sorry About Dean This Morning" He Says Lightly Pecking My Lips Moving His Hands Up And Down My Sides. I Smile Running My Fingers Through His Long Dark Hair.

"Its Fine Babe, Lilly Took Care Of It." I Say Kissing Him. He Moves His Lips Down My Neck Making Me Wimper At The Contact.

"Lets Say We Have A Little Fun Before You Have To Go And Give Yourself To The King Vampire Of New Orleans." He Says Growling Pushing Me Against The Shower Wall.

"Ah, You Read My Mind." I Say While He Picks Me Up And Wraps My Legs Around His Waist.

*Let Ya Imagination Run Wild With This One My Freaky Minded People.*

Lilly.-

I Finish My Makeup Then My Phone Starts To Ring, I Look At It And Notice An Unknown Number. Sighing I Answer It.

Phone Call

Me; Hello.?

Him; Is This Lilly.?

Me; Yes Whos Asking.?

Him; Oh Come On Baby, Please Tell Me You Know Who This Is.

Me; Oh My God, Hey Whats Wrong, Why Are You Contacting Me.?

Him; I Was Going Through Some Of My Old Keep Sake Stuff And Found Your Number And Realise How Much I Miss You.

Me; Awh Still As Sweet As You Were Back Then, Do You Need Anything, Anything At All.?

Him; I Would Really Like To See You If You Have The Time Beautiful.

Me; Yes Of Course Give Me About 10 Minutes Still The Same Address Right.?

Him; Yes Gorgeous Walk Right In.

Me; Okay Ill Be There.

Him; Bye Beautiful.

Me; Bye Sweet Boy.

I Hang Up The Phone And Grab My Keys. "Where Are You Going Beautiful.? Dean Asks From The Doorway With A Slight Jealous Look On His Face.

I Walk Up To Him And Kiss Him. "Going To See An Old Friend Before We Have To Leave Dont Worry Cowboy I Still Find You The Most Beautiful Human Around." I Say Walking Down The Stairs To The Front Door.

Blake And Sam Are Cuddled Up On The Couch With The Same Look Dean Gave Me. "Oh Come On Dont Worry Ill Be Back Before We Have To Head Out."

Blake Smiles "Be Careful Rose, Dont Let The Past Fuck With Your Head."

I Chuckle Lightly "Dont Worry Darlin' I Dont Count On It."

With That I Walk Out To The Car And Get In Starting It.

This Is Gonna Be Fucking Fun.

Dean.-

"Blake Who Is She Going To See.?" I Ask Taking A Swig Of Whiskey. He Looks Up From His Phone And Smiles.

"Dont Worry Dean Hes Just An Old Friend, Him And Lilly Left Each Other On Good Terms. Yes She Loved Him And He Loved Her Deeply But It Just Didnt Work." He Says Taking My Glass Away From Me.

"Oh Cause That Makes Me Feel So Much Better." I Say With The Thickest Sarcasm In My Voice.

"Dean Lilly Loves You Okay, She Wouldn't Hurt You When That Girl Loves Her Love Runs Deep And She Wont Give Up On You Nor Do Anything To Sacrafice Your Relationship." He Says Sitting Back Down Next To Sam.

"Yeah, Yeah Your Right Im Just Overthinking It." I Say Taking My Glass Back From Blake Drinking The Rest.

"And You Better Treat My Little Brother Right Because I Still Know How To Use A Gun And I Am Not Afraid To Pull The Trigger." I Say Putting My Duffle Bag Against The Door

He Looks At Me With This Serious Look. "Dont Worry Dean I Wont."

A/N Well Its Almost Been A Year Since Ive Updated And I Figured Since Its Fall Break And Im Bored That I Owe This To My Bestfriend Who Has Had A Stressful Day At Work I Love You Kid & Stay Beautiful I Love You All.