Twenty Two

You can listen to the song whilst reading if you want. Sorry for inactivity :( I've been really busy with school and junk, but now I'm on summer break! I'll try to update often -H

.

.

.

Dear future me,

I know you're hungry.
I understand.
But don't eat.
Don't screw up everything.
Please don't eat.
Just drink.

Look at this girl. She's beautiful isn't she?
Look at her! She's skinny isn't she?
You want that body. I know you want.
SO DON'T EAT.
YOU CAN CONTROL THIS.
YOU CAN BE SKINNY AND PRETTY.

.

.

.

bzzzzz. bzzzzzz. bzzzzzz.

I slap my alarm and yawn. My eyes are dry and crusty from crying myself to sleep. I get up and do my usual morning routine. 

As I drink two glasses of water for breakfast, my phone buzzes.

20 missed calls from Jake. 12 voicemails.

6:50 pm   -   Hey, it's me, Jake. Uh-Can I come over? I can explain everything. Just text me back.

6:53 pm   -   Stacy? Hello?

6:54 pm   -   Are you okay Stacy? You don't need to answer. I just need to know if you're safe.

6:54 pm   -   I'm really freaking out Stacy. I can't explain if you don't respond.

6:56 pm   -   Please don't harm yourself.

7:05 pm   -   I'm outside your house. Can you open the door, please?

7:06 pm   -   Mia forced herself on me. She was trying to make you jealous! I can tell you more just open the door.

7:10 pm   -   You're the only reason I'm alive. 

7:12 pm   -   I think about going to the bridge every day and just-. Please answer.

7:20 pm   -   The view from the bridge is amazing. I wish you were here with me. The water is so far down.

7:22 pm   -   It feels exhilarating. My feet dangling off the edge. One wrong move and I could be dead.

7:30 pm   -   I love you Stacy.