One shot

It was still dawn when I stepped out of the cab and walked towards the entry gate of Delhi airport . The early morning February air was pleasant and cold . I was traveling to Bengaluru to attend a college friend's wedding . It had been four years since we graduated from the same college . This wedding was also going to be a reunion of our batch mates. But what I didn't know that the reunion would begin much ahead of time ; right in the queue in front of the airline counters .

I was almost sure it was HER .... Same height ! Same long hair ! Same complexion ! Curiosity had my eyes glued to her . And then about 60 odd seconds later , when she turned , she proved me right . My ex-girl friend stood two places ahead of me in that queue . We had never met after the college farewell .

As she turned , her hazel orbs widened and her small mouth opened slightly , clearly showing how much surprised she was to see me . She quickly came and stood in front of me. She was always like this , crazy .

Girl- hii , how are you ??
Me- am fine , umm you're looking beautiful in this kind of dressing .

She was wearing a casual black full length dress . Black color always looked great on her .

She put back the strands of hair falling on her forehead behind her ear as she thanked me for the compliment . I released those strands immediately from behind the ear.

me- it looks beautiful this way Sanyukta

S- thank you Randhir

A silence prevailed in between us .

R- so what gift are you giving to Parth and Vidushi ?

S- no idea , I have one but not sure about it

R- hmm

In the flight , she had exchanged her seat with the one next to me . It was better to sit with known than unknown . With time she had grown more beautiful . I was trying hard to prevent myself from gawking at her as if craving for pizza . At times , I found her staring at me , but I didn't make her realize that because I was loving her stares at me .

After an hour , we reached Bengaluru. Jiggy and Kaustuki were there to receive us . This get together was creating new hopes in my heart of reviving the old spark in between us .

I still remember how we broke up . It was mutual but still somewhere I didn't like the fact of breaking up with her . She got her job in UK and me in Bulgaria . I knew how important her dream was for her . So we broke up . There is no doubt that I still have feelings for her . But still....

We reached the site . The decorations were beautiful . I was from Parth's side whereas she was from Vidushi's side . I kept my bags in the room and was roaming around the hotel , when I saw a few children coming out of a room with chocolates in their hands . Their faces showed how happy they were . I went in that direction to see , who was this sweet person ? May be I could get one ... Come on I am not an oldy . Even I love chocolates .

OMG !! My ex , Sanyukta Agarwal , was distributing chocolates !!! I was shocked . This famous chocolate freak was distributing chocolates . Some changes did happen in the last few years , I see .. When all the children left , I saw her taking out another packet of chocolates .

Nothing has changed .. I sighed . The packet was filled with DM , Dairy Milk. I am sure , she spends her entire salary on them only .. And their started her melodrama .

S- oh my dear dairy milk , you know how much I missed you , come to me baby

I saw her having them one by one . Slowly my mouth started watering . Even I was a dairy milk lover !!!! If we had serious fights ever , it was on dairy milk . I could see a storm heading towards this room as I approached her . I snatched the dairy milk she was having and put it in my mouth in one go .

Her chocolate filled mouth formed an O as she saw my act .

S- I'll kill you Shekhawat , wapis Karo, nikalo

R- gaya

S- kya !

R- chocolate pet me

S- I hate you , you always do this . I don't care , get the chocolate out of your stomach , you thief

R- wo to possible nahi hai , haan , I can take out chocolate from that packet of yours

I winked at her .

S- nahiiii , dare you , don't you dare touch it you chor

She picked up the packet and started running around the room and I started chasing her . She climbed on the bed and there she tripped on a pillow and fell on me,with the chocolates all over the bed . Due to disbalance , I fell on the bed with her on top of me . Her eyes were shut in fear of getting hurt . I couldn't move my eyes from that innocent face of hers .

She slowly opened her eyes and there we had I eye lock which gradually led to a fierce lip lock .

R- main tumhare DM puri life khana chahta hoon , mujhe ye opportunity dogi ?

S- chocolate nahi milega but jis reason ke liye ye bol rahe ho ,wo accepted .
I love you too Mr chor

And there I ran away with yet another DM of hers .

S- I'll kill you Shekhawat

R- this time I won't leave you Agarwal
And our tom and jerry race continued.

......................................................................

Challenge completed ..
Saddahaqcontests and Farah_tahmed