Chapter Two

After Rick and Morty went through the portal, Morty noticed he was in the past. He looked up at Rick, a bit shaky. Rick looked at him and then back up at the house. "R-Rick... What if we see ourselves?!" Morty screeched in panic. Rick hushed Morty and bend down level to him.

     "You remind yourself h-how much if a p-Uuup-piece of shit you are, M-Morty." The old man replied. Morty glared and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, okay." Rick started walking, so Morty followed. "But seriously, Rick..." Rick stopped in his tracks and looked at the young 'shit'.

    "Just stay out of sight!" He whisper yelled and resumed walking. When the duo entered the house, no one was home. "I don't remember the house ever looking like this." Morty mumbled to Rick. Rick agreed and they kept walking around. They soon split up to look around. The purpose of this trip? Morty would never know.

     As Morty looked around, he heard stiffled moans from his supposed to be room. "What the hell..." He breathed. He creaked the door open and saw a horrific, yet arousing sight. This dimention him and Rick were have hardcore sex on the bed. He reconized the Rick and Morty. It was Evil Morty and regular Morty's Rick..?

     Rick pounded hard into Evil Morty who was a mess of moaning and sweating. Normal Morty stood and watched as his face turned a deep shade of red. Rick thrusted harder into the others prostate, earning a loud, girlish scream from him before he came all over the bed sheets.

     "What the fuck!?" Morty screamed, still blushing. Rick and Evil Morty looked at him wide eyed. Rick quickly pulled out of Evil Morty and got dressed, trying to pretend nothing happened. Evil Morty got dressed as well and sat on the bed. "What're you doing here?" Evil Morty hissed.

It's short, but it's an update. And smut. Some tiny smut. Barely smut.