A/N (Do you want a sequel?)

Hi! So, people have been commenting and messaging, asking me for a part two of this story, or at least they wanted to know what happened next.

Actually, I would have preferred to leave this one-shot as is, and I did put various hints that will allow readers to make a conclusion of their own, depending on their mood or preference. One only has to analyze Camila and Lauren's personalities/characters (what drives them, how jaded they are, how hopeful they could be) and I've even provided ways which makes it possible for either Lauren or Camila to communicate with each other if they ever decide to girl the hell up. A reader could put their own feet in their shoes and try to guess what happens next, or at least pretend that they're the one making the choice.

I was already satisfied ending the story as it is, because, sometimes, sequels are disappointing, but I do love this version of Camila and Lauren (as they have little pieces of my soul in each character, and it's my first story ever) so maybe they deserve another chapter.

Since I love you guys, I wanna ask you: would you want a sequel, or do you prefer a simple summary of what I think happened between Lauren and Camila after the party? Or would you rather the story ends the way it ended?

See, your opinions and feedback matter to me. Let me know what you think, while I'm considering a few things.

If you just want a quick summary (and not a proper sequel), send me questions, and I'll compile them and post my answers/summary.

Thank you! 😘

Meanwhile, check out my other fics, especially Booty Pop Madness (because that's my current baby, it's where I put my newer one shots and skits).