School!: The Introduction

Genders and Information:
Aries: Girl
I'm a popular girl and I think it's because I'm cute and have the most perfect body

Taurus: Boy
I don't know if I'm popular or a nerd. I just know that I love sweets and they say that I have a heart-warming smile.

Gemini: Girl
I'm bubbly and a bit clumsy. People tend to call me Gemmy because of my personality. I have a lot of friends.

Cancer: Boy
I am the shy boy but that made me adorable and popular I guess... And I think I'm in love with someone.

Leo: Girl
Oh you won't believe that 18 guys has already fell in love with me and that's because I'm funny, flirty and kind.

Virgo: Boy
I'm a nerd but my zodiac friends always encourage me that I'm not.. Well, I always help my friends.

Libra: Girl
Hey, I act childish and my friends complains to it sometimes. I also like to sing so I'm the singer of the group.

Scorpio: Boy
I always play pranks to my friends but they still love me and I love them too.
I hate assignments and projects.

Sagittarius: Boy
I like to party with my friends and I love swimming! I also love adventuring and travelling.

Capricorn: Girl
I'm a bit competitive and I always do my assignments. I love music and I also like  rainbows.

Aquarius: Boy
I like anime and drawings. There are also times when I can't stop talking well.. most of the time, I can't.

Pisces: Girl
I'm protective of my friends. I also smile and laugh a lot. I also love cooking and baking.

Seat Arrangement:
Aries. Capricorn. Libra. Pisces.
Gemini. Leo. Sagittarius. Taurus.
Cancer. Scorpio. Virgo. Aquarius.

Aries: Hey Capricorn. Call Sagittarius for me.
Capricorn: Ughhh..... Fine (turns her head to Sagittarius) Sagittarius
Sagittarius: What?
Capricorn: Aries is calling you.
Sagittarius: Oh hey, Aries. What do you want?
Aries: There's a party tonight. Are you coming?
Sagittarius: Totally.
Aries: Should we tell them that there's a party?
Sagittarius: Yeah.

(The teacher enters)
Teacher: Good morning class.
Class: Good morning Ms. Bell
Teacher: Each of you will have a partner for our project tomorrow and I'm the one that's assigning them
Scorpio: Great...
Teacher: Leo and Sagittarius, Gemini and Taurus, Aries and Cancer, Capricorn and Scorpio, Libra and Virgo and Pisces and Aquarius.

(End of Class)
Aries: There's a party tonight, who wants to come?
Taurus: As long as there are sweets.
Aries: They have 5 cakes.
Taurus: I'm coming.
Gemini: Me too.
Leo: I also want to come
Scorpio: I think it's okay for me to come.
Sagittarius: It's decided! Everybody is coming.
Capricorn, Virgo, Aquarius, Cancer, Libra, Pisces: WHAT?!!!
Gemini: I think you guys need to chill a bit.
Pisces: Gemmy, I want to have fun but I can only do that on weekends.
Aquarius: There's also a project tomorrow.
Taurus: We can stay there for 2 hours.
Cancer: Okay
Virgo: Hmmmm...... I guess so
Leo: We better get going now.