School! Part 4: Getting Ready

Aries's Pov
I woke up and open the curtains of my room. "The sun isn't rising yet?" I said with a confused look and I look at my clock only to be shocked. "4:40 am?!" I was shocked because I never wake up early and I'm always late for school. I heard my door open and saw Cancer entering my room.

Taurus's Pov
I was getting ready for school and I saw my parents leaving for work. "We're leaving now, Taurus. Oh, and tell Gemini to wake up" my Mom said "There's also food on the table" my Dad said and then leave. I entered the guest room and saw no sign of Gemini in bed.

Gemini's Pov
I was in the bathroom and I suddenly heard Taurus's voice. "Gemmy, where are you?" he asked. "Oh, I'm in the bathroom" I said with a cheerful voice. "Ahhh!" I said and then sigh "I almost dropped the soap in the toilet" I said with a relieved face. I got dressed and went outside.

Cancer's Pov
I heard Aries shouted 4:40 am and I immediately went to her room. "I-is everything alright, Aries?" I said with a worried voice. "I'm kind of shocked that it's still early" she said. "I-i'll eat now and we'll be leaving at 5:45 am" I said and went to the dining room.

Leo's Pov
"Oh, school again" I said and brushed my hair "I should braid my hair today" I said and then braided my hair. I went to the kitchen and helped my mom prepare breakfast. "Thank you for helping me, Leo" My mom said and told me to call Sagittarius and I did.

Virgo's Pov
I went down to see the sight of my Libra's parents enjoying their breakfast happily "Oh Virgo! Come here and eat your breakfast!" said Libra's parents and I sat down beside them on the table "Oh thank you very much" They smiled and Libra followed after me.

Libra's Pov
I yawned while going downstairs because I'm still sleepy. "Hello and GOOD MORNING~" I said in a childish tone. "Oh my favorites!" I exclaimed at the sight of my favorite food. "I never thought you like Bagel" said Virgo "Awe Virgo"I said letting out a fake tear.

Scorpio's Pov
My parents, Capricorn and I were eating our breakfast like every morning routine. "I am done eating!" Both Capricorn and I said and this might have triggered Capricorn's competitive side. "Want to eat again, Scorp?" she said with devilish eyes "Uh oh" I said.

Sagittarius's Pov
Leo and I should have went to school now if it wasn't for Leo's mother have cooking us a very delicious food. "One more please!" Leo and I shouted in delight. "Oh my.... well okay then. Just make sure you wash the plates!" Leo's mother said

Capricorn's Pov
In the end Scorpio and I ate again and I won "Hah hah! I won"I said smiling like an idiot "Thank you for letting me won" I said while two of us were now washing the plates "You actually know that........." he said "Hm? Of course! I mean you love us after all!" I said with joy.

Aquarius's Pov
"Pisces Let's go! Oh wait a minute did you forget something? Like your pencil? Or your notebok? Or maybe your book? Oh did you forget your bag? I'm gonna go check if I forgot something okay?" Aquarius said, overthinking "Typical Aquarius" Pisces said, smiling

Pisces's Pov
Aquarius was actually right.... I did forget my bag. I am so thankful I have a friend like this. "You two are leaving already? Here are the cookies, children!" Aquarius's mother said. "Thank you so much!" we said. We told them goodbye and then off we go to school!!!!

Author's note
Sorry for the late update! I was very busy in the past months.