Date Disaster

"Wow Blaise. Did you do all of this for me?"

"Yeah. I'm a really good designer. I have a fashion business chain all over the world. The biggest stores I have are in LA, New York, Prague, London, and Canada."

"How does this have to do with designing?"

"Umm, to design fashion you have to be able to have style. It's kind of designer 101. This is basic knowledge."

"Okay." Hermione thought. "He's being a bit haughty. But, it might just be nerves. Whatever. Let's see how this goes."

Blaise pulled out one of the chairs and put his hand on her lower back, dangerously close to her butt. Hermione subtly shifted and tried to move his hand but he went down farther. His hand was now fully grasping her as Hermione stood stock still, paralyzed. He slowly moved his hand down more to her inner thigh. Hermione felt her heart beating and she held back a moan. His hand suddenly left her thigh and back up to the small of her back. He slowly led her to her chair and sat her down. He went to sit at his chair and started eating his soup like nothing had happened.

"So, Hermione. Let's talk wedding."

"Excuse me?" She exclaimed.

"I mean, like, what would our wedding be like?"

"Since I am such a good designer, I will be planning it all. You will wear a tight white dress, obviously. I need to be able to put my hand on something while we have a long make out session when we get married. It will be tight from where I was putting my hand earlier up and then there will be frills and puffiness. Of course I will be wearing a silver suit and green corsage. None of that red Gryffindor crap. We will only invite Slytherins. Loony, Potty, Longbottom, and Weaslette simply cannot come. Oh dear, we will have to have your blood status changed and we must grow that hair out. I cannot do anything with it if it's short. And we simply must get you some makeup. Yes, I think after many, many changes we can definitely make you a trophy wife."

"Blaise, I'm not sure I-"

"Ahh,  women must be seen and not heard. When we are married we will live in a mansion bigger than Malfoy Manor. You will have to of course have to cook dinner for me and take my coat. Yes, it will be like that."

"Blaise, can you please listen to me for one sec-"

"Yes, yes. Now, children. We will have only one child. He or she will be taken care of not by us but by the maids and we must be as distant to him as possible. I would like to wait at least two years before I have a child with you but we can get in bed now."

He winked at Hermione and saw that her eyes were stony.

"Blaise, I do not appreciate it when you talk to me like a model or mannequin, I will not be told what my wedding will be like, I will invite Harry, Ginny, Neville, and Luna, you can make your own food and get your own coat on the hook, I do not appreciate you telling how many children I will have and how to raise them, you touching me without permission is an outrage and I certainly would NOT want to get in bed with you! You, Blaise Zabini, are the scum on the bottom of my shoe and I hope to never see you again!" she screamed.

Hermione ran out of the room, crying and ran out the back door. She ran along the grey pavement in the pouring rain in shorts and a tank top. She ran for who knows how long but she ran until she knew Blaise wouldn't find her she slowed down to a walk and walked the next few blocks until she got to a familiar club. She went in and quickly dried her hair. She ordered a drink and sat down at the bar next to a man with bleach blonde hair sticking out from the hoodie around his face.

"So, what brings you here?" the man in the hoodie asked.

"A date gone wrong. What about you?"

"I'm here to help a friend in need."

"Really? With what?"

"To help her feel better." He said while pulling off his hood.

"Draco, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Well, I happened to be at the café Blaise took you to and everyone in London heard you scream. I also happened to know your favorite club and knew you'd come here so I raced you here."

"Well, thanks. I could really use a friend right now. A lot has happened in the last half hour."

"Then how about we go back home, and relax?"

"That sounds good." Hermione replied with a yawn.

***********************************************************************************************

Hey Guys!

I hope you guys enjoyed this! If you did, please vote, follow, and comment. I will be updating once more next week and then I will be leaving for a choir competition. I will be having a busy and tiresome three days so I will not have time to update that weekend. I am very bust next week because I am going to Cirque du Soleil on Thursday and getting my braces on the same day. The day after I am leaving for my choir competition so my mouth is going to hurt.

Out of the two songs my substitute teacher picked for us, one sucks. It sounds like something a third grader should sing. Silveyyy and I's choir has won this competition three years in a row and if we don't win this one, we are going to disappoint out real choir teacher (she is on maternity leave) and the whole school. And, since both Silveyyy and I are going to the choir competition, she will probably post early in the week as well.

Sorry for making this chapter short, I had to write quickly because I have my math tutoring HW to do still. The chapter was only 1000 words long which sucks but whatever. Love you guys and I will see you next week.

~Goldeyyy~