chapter 3

I wake up to my alarm blaring " faded " . I let out a groan and got up without any hesitation and doubts about the day . I stopped dead in track on my way to the bathroom when yesterday's glimpses flashes through ma brain . Shouldn't i feel stupid for the way i behaved ? Why dont i feel anything ? Am i drunk or smthg .. nah the room isn't spinning .

I feel strangely calm and serene . Its like all my inner turmoils are over and done with . May be .. Before i can continue the thought ma mom yells that I'm late . And thats what it takes to make me rush to my bathroom

Today smiling wasn't a problem . It was naturally plastered . Thanks to my mood . But the moment i step down my bus a weird feeling that makes me halt in my steps .I can literally feel the scowl taking over my face . It only deepens further when i see pinky staring right at the entrance with a scowl plastered in her face . As soon as she sees me she runs up to me. I reach her half the way and throw my arms around her . She hugs me tight and digs her face in my neck . I run my hand through her hair . We just stand there. No words exchanged . There wasn't need of any . I know she is stubborn not to show her weak side by crying yet she needs support mentally and physically in her present situation.

She breaks away from me when skylar shouts " get a room you two " . I flip him off with a smile . Pinky just shakes her head . We both go to the last bench to speak as we have 15 more minutes for the staff to arrive . I hold her hand expectantly . "I broke up with him " Pinky told me . I just gape at her with my mouth wide open . Just the day before yesterday , she was so passionate about him , what hell could have happened in 48 hours . I break away from my trance and squeeze her hand encouraging her to continue . She took a deep breath and started " you my cousin Abby right , they have been having an affair behind my back it seems .. she told me yesterday " . "Why would she say that to you now " i ask ." She wants to make their relationship official it seems .." she replies with a far of look . Her eyes were glassy . I could literally hear her heart shatter once again , as she relives those moments again.

All I can think now is different plans to kill him for hurting my friend. " Pinky I am going to castrate him and throw his balls in the dustbin . Then I am going to tear each of his limbs . Then.... " I was cutoff by pinky's booming laughter . I just look at her laughing so heartily and a smile fits into my face . When she completes her laughter time , she hugs me and whispers a thank you in my ear . Then we off into gossip land . The day goes by pretty quick.

By the time i reach home my cheeks hurt from smiling and my face is still flustered. I freshen up and jump into my bed recalling the crazy prank we pulled on some senior girls near the restroom . My thoughts were interrupted by my phone blaring . It was from a number which i think was Drake's . I raise my eyebrows at my mobile and accept the call

Me : Hello ? I thought I told you not to call me again
Him : And who said i was going to listen to you ?
Me : (chuckles) well....
Him : Did u just........ You know ... Laugh or something ?
Me : Yes I did . Why ?
Him : Of course , you can . You just took me by surprise
Me: And about yesterday... The prank was good .. but i was in a bad mood so i just freaked out . Im sorry
Him : Ugghh !! It was NOT a prank. I seriously love you . I love you. You hear that?
Me : Ok . I believe you . Stop shouting already
Him : why did you panic so bad yesterday .. but you are just cool about it now ?
Me : I told you already.. i was in a bad mood . But today im calm , composed and happy
Him : yea... You really seemed happy today
Me : i just fel .... Wait , you saw me today ?
Him : Yea... You know something.. I'm in your senior in school
Me : what ?.. I didn't expect that .
Him : so what else did you expect ? A creepy guy following ​through your streets ... Im not that kind of a guy .
Me : yea yea.. chill dude

The next second my mom yells "dinners ready people ". And the next second i bid goodbye to Drake because food is my first love .  I completely forget everything about Drake and his dramas . And the day ended with a happy stomach and a happy note

                        -------------
And thats a wrap.. do vote and comment people