The Maiden & The Vampire

AN: This is like Lj Smith's new books (Evensong trilogy) but only AU though I will include some things that happen in those books. This story can set after War of Roses (part 1). In this story also no one remembers Stefan (since he compelled Elena and her friends and family to forget about him) and supernatural stuff is also unknown to the characters except Damon he of course knows ^^

The story will deal with the college life and bamon of course though delena will be in it too (Damon is Elena's fake boyfriend) As you can see some things will be canon in this and the other stuff will be AU. I hope you will enjoy this! Thanks for everything. Now enjoy reading!! 😊❤️

College life, thought Bonnie. Could it get even more hard? Why did I even choose psychology?

She sighed and tried to focus on something else though it was difficult to focus on the real topic in class when Damon was sitting across from her. Usually, he didn't attend any first semester classes because he was already a junior and had his own courses, but sometimes he would come and sit in Bonnie's class, looking concentrated on the professor.

But it wasn't bad at all. No, in fact it was nice. After the lessons she would ask him for help on her studies and he would gladly help her out.

Could he get any more perfect? She thought and smiled, looking into his direction.

Suddenly, Damon turned his face around and caught Bonnie smiling at him. He smirked and made her blush from embarrassment.

Quickly, she turned her head in the direction of the blackboard, hiding her face in her red hair.

Why does it always happen to me? Gosh, how embarrassing, she thought.

Such embarrassing things could only happen to her.

After a little while had passed, Bonnie regained her calmness and could actually focus on the subject. However, it didn't bring her much as the lesson came to an end.

The little redhead groaned and stood up when everyone was about to leave the classroom.

She waited for Damon at the door and as soon as he approached her, she blurted out, "Can I have your notes, if you have written some or can you explain me Sigmund Freud's psychoanalysis? I don't get it."

She pouted her lips and he could only chuckle at the face she was doing.

"Alright, little bird. I'll teach you it as best as I can and then you can do your notes too. I don't need them, you know," he said with a wink.

The red haired girl giggled and replied, "Thank you," before she hugged him, taking him off guard.

Instantly, Damon wrapped his arms around her while murmuring, "I think we should leave too. Everyone else is doing it."

Abruptly, Bonnie let go of him, nodding in agreement. "Okay, right. Shall we go to your dorm or mine or in the library to study?"

She looked curiously at him, expecting his answer.

"I think my place will be better," he concluded.

Bonnie smiled brightly. "Sounds good to me."

The vampire returned her smile with a wide grin, thinking that then there would be alone.

The little witch was clutching on her books tightly in an attempt to contain her excitement. She knew that she shouldn't read in this too much.

Damon was with Elena, after all though it seemed weird to her that he was always so kind and sweet to her.

It made her doubt his relationship with her best brief, but maybe she was trying a way to justify the fact that she wanted to be his girlfriend.

Deciding not to think about it anymore, she continued walking while preventing her mind from thinking about Damon though it was pointless anyways. Lately, he was more on her mind than before and she didn't know why.

TBC...

AN: If you want me to continue this story, then please VOTE AND/OR COMMENT. Without votes/comment I won't continue this. So go and vote :) Pleaaasee! :D