Chapter~8~ BYE LOVE !!!!!!!

This week on the Bad Girls Club Two  pretty new face come and one stirs up drama in the house.

~~~~~~~~~Lets Start~~~~~~~~~~~

What i want, yeah i get it yeah, that's right i said it live the life you

wish you had sugar, spice, and everything b-b-b bad girls lookin so

tough don't you wish you could roll wit us? lots of haters can't get

enough welcome to the bad girls club

Bad Girls!!!!!!!!!!

De-De POV

So lastnight i got Nikki sent home because she been a pain in the ass since day one in this bitch

[FlashBack]

Nikki Smacks De-De and De-De smack the dog shit out of her shes beating the daylights outta her ass and Nikki is not doing anything shes geting her ass whop for the second time like bitch just go home.De-De is not play she stomping this bitch out like Nikki your weak sauce and than security brakes it up and Nikki looks bad.

[FlashBack Over]

Star: i wonder when the new girls are coming.

De-De: Im just ready for anything because were just tired and ready to have fun.

(POV OVER)

MeanWhile

At the AirPort

Reshyia

22

Chicago the Windy City

My name is Reshyia and im on here because i want to see what its like to live with 6 other bitches, im classy but don't get the shit twisted my father always told me to hold my own so when i say im gonna knock you the fuck out you better move because im not playing.

Reshyia: I ready for HollyWood.

Love

27

Jersey

Wassup bad girls my name us love and i just wanna party and have fun, im gonna take over the house and run it because thats what boss bitches do.

Reshyia Confessional

i see this old ass bitch and im like is she the producer or my grandma bitch your to old to be on here go home.

Love: Hi

Reshyia: Hi im Reshyia.

Love: Im love nice to meet you.

Reshyia: im ready to meet these other bitches.

When They Get To The Mansion

Reshyia: Ladys were here.

Char: Hi im char nice to meet you.

All Girls Introduce themselves

Char Confessional

So i see this old bitch in our house and then Reshyia looks nice and she just ready to have fun but the old grandma looks like a straight up bitch with a capital B!!!!!!