Part 55

Some more mins if he had savoured her cheeks with his lips,she would have turned into a tomato right there....

Thank god he broke the trance as Aru tried to climb up over hm..

Locking sme random strands behind her ear,she stood up to take an quick exit bt to her unfornate luck he too accompanied her towards downstairs,whr she needed some alone tym in order to calm her uneven breathe..

Good night..he smiled lying on d bed..

She smiled back covering themselves with a quilt,en he cuddled hs sleeping Princess sme more before dozing off..

******

as the mrng appeared,he woke up early to found sanyukta,already busy in her house hold chores...

Pecking hs princess's forehead once,he quickly took a shower n got ready in hs office wears..

Perks of taking complete bed rest,

nw its tym to go back to the routine life.,though he was enjoying the quality time with hs Family..

Hmm..i have a family..he grinned at hs own reflection on d mirror..

Just when sanyukta walked inside with a cup of coffee in her hand n saw hm folding hs sleeves upto hs elbows..

Aap kahin jaa rahe hai? She narrowed her gaze..

Yeah..office,u see m completely fine now..he replied turning to her..

By the way good mrng....he added taking the cup from her hand bt she didn't answered..

It means he'll return to his mansion today..

Then what about the new starting we had decided..she thought..

Hey kya hua? He snapped his fingers pausing her chain of thoughts..

Umm..nai kuch nahi,vo mai Aru ko utha deti hun..before she could turn to go,he hold her wrist n stopped her..

Acha sanyukta listen, vo humne ek new starting ka decide kiya tha tmhe yaad hai na? He raised hs brow..

Emm..haan..she nodded her head.

So uske liye toh tmhe aur princess ko mere ghar aana padega,hamesa k liye..

He bit hs lower lip..

U know that mansion has so many memories of my dad..so i can't...

Hs words were cut in middle by her..

I understand..sheassured hm with a smile..

Hmm..but take ur time,till then i'll be here..he chirped sipping the coffee,while she gleamed proudly..

How much he was respecting her decissions..

.....

Soon they left for office,while Aru stayed with Maya..though he was insisting to take her along with them but sanyukta's glare was enough to drop the idea..

On reaching there,he got engrossed in conducting a no of meetings nd she in her paper works..

When getting the files ready,she heard her colleagues talking over sme topic..

Arey yar tune suna vo Tina ka na break up hogaya..arey wahi jiske clg k tym se ek hot bf tha...one girl sighed..

Acha..lekin kyn? Vo toh long tym se couple the na..another girl asked her..

Haan lekin uss ladke ne koi dusri gf bana li thi.,boar hogaya tha isse..Tina ko toh shaq tab hua jab vo regular kiss karna tak chod diya..the girl shrugged..

Arey yaar ladko ka toh yahi hai,jispe thoda interest hota hai,ya phr vo comfortable hote hai unke actions se pata chal jata hai,kiss nd all nahi toh bas time pass k liye bas smile dete rehte hai..the girl finished in a go..

But her words grabbed sanyukta's attention..

Is it true? Obviously rd had shared sme intimate moments with her,bt he hadn't kissed her yet...

Umm..that means he isn't interested.......

Ugghh sanyukta tu kahan se kahan pahunch gayi..she groaned inwardly before knocking d door of hs cabin with sme files..

Come in..came hs ans..

Emm ..sir ye files pe apke signature chahiye..she forwarded the files standing near the table..

Yeah..he started checking the files without looking up..

She kept fidging with her fingers nervously,en suddenly he inched hs lashes up..

Kya hua? Kuch bolna hai? He raised hs brow,but her gaze certainly stucked on hs lips ..

n���[�O<