Jusz Me Jaylen and Ishae....Or Isz It?

Hey Guysz....Thisz Isz Ma Story....Itsz Not Real But I Hope You Enjoy Anywaysz....!....x

Chapter 1

Findin Out

So i'm thirteen and im pregnant.....but at least i know who the father isz......Jaylen.....He'sz a Hottie! he'sz the only thing that makes me wanna get up in the morning and do something with my life...but im not sure he can help me with this problem even though itsz partly hisz fault as well....

i mean... how am i going to tell my mum....oh lord shesz gonna kill me! i remember those timesz when i use to watch underage and pregnant and throughout the whole episode she would be like 'Don't turn out like them Kii Kii.... i want you to make something out of your life' shesz gonna be pissed when she findsz out......

i can't stay here....i have to go.....Jaylensz offered for me to come and live with him......yaah know mansz 16 and hesz got hisz on flat.....sick ahliie....and hisz dad paysz the rent for him and allsortsz.....bruuv saii no more..... maybe itsz time i take this oppurtunity to go and stay with him because i cant face the disappointment of my mum!

i have to ring Jaylen... 'Yo babesz wah yuu sayiin' Hmmm Dat voice 'Jaylen....i need to stay at yoursz...im not sure if i can live here anymore' 'Yhhh Datsz Fine Babesz....I Biin Waitting For Tiime Now....Imma Cum Piick Yuu Up Now Cosz Im Abouht init' 'Thank You' ' Issh Iitee Babesz....Iitee In a bit...Love Yuu' 'Love you too' *Conversation Dun*

i pack my bagsz and wait by the door for Jaylen He pulled up in hisz BMW 1 seriesz turbo blazing out the Funkyhouse....he turnt it down when he saw me he double parked the car and opened the boot.... 'Yooo babesz' he saysz.....with a kiissz I smiile... He piicksz up my thingsz and putsz them in the boot...... whilst hesz doing that im writing my mum a note....

Dear Mum, dont kno how tah tell u disz but im pregnant....i carnt face the disappointment so im leaving i promise to stay in touch with you but right now im not sure i can be anywhere near you... love you loadsz...please dont forget bouht me....Kii Kii

I stick it on the door....and then leave

Jaylen opensz the door for me so i can get iin......as i sit in the front seat.....tearsz start to roll down my face.....y diid thisz happen?

Chapter 2 Jaylensz Yard

Itsz not the same as home but it is like home......I've been here so many timesz but i have never stayed the night.....i would dare!

But now it seemsz that im going to be spending alot of time here....which seemsz okay cosz im with the guy i love the most.....

it was about 9pm when i got a fone call from mum....she leavesz work at about 8 and it takesz her long to get home....i dont know whether to answer it or not.....i sit there stariing at the fone.....i answer iit....

'Kii Kii Come Home....Stop Being Silly.....We Can work thisz out....im not angry at you'

'I carnt mum....itsz gonna be complicated and i dont like it when you're upset so itsz best i stay away'

'Please Kii Kii'

'I Promiise to keep in contact with you...and i will let you know when the baby isz born...bye mum....i love you'

*Conversation Dun*

I Felt so weak...piised off and tired that i went to bed.....

i couldnt sleep though so i sat up and watched Family Guy

Jaylen came in the room and cuddled up with me

'Itsz Gona b okay Kii Kii...Imma look after to you and the baby'