fifty five

Julia has been in town for a week now and thank god I haven't ran into her. She's tried to meet up with Grayson everyday but he's only seen her twice. He's trying to please her but avoid her at the same time.

Julia doesn't plan on leaving for another two days apparently and wants Grayson and her to go to the movies. The thought makes me sick to my stomach but we have to make this as real as possible so saying no, is not an option.

I think what we need to do is tell Grayson's fans. Ethan said he'd risk his image for all of this to end because who knows when Julia will go after his relationship with Emercyn. Grayson still is refusing because he said it's his fault so HE needs to handle this his own way.

Grayson is stubborn when it comes to fixing problems. We constantly are telling him that we need to talk to people and tell them the truth. If his fans love him, they will understand that everyone makes mistakes,they will forgive him, and stand by him.

It's all really taking a tole on us. The four of us can't even go out in public together. Sometimes Grayson goes out with Ethan and Em, and the next day I will. It sucks having to see them so happy together when I just want it to be Grayson and I.

"Apparently the movie starts at five so we have until then." Grayson tells me as we lay on bed.

"That's only an hour." I pout, looking at him. He smiles at me and takes his hands placing his pointer finger at the corner of my mouth. He turns my lips so they aren't frowning.

"We've been together since ten this morning."

"Not enough." I sigh. He pulls into him and leaves kisses all over my face.

I sit up and he copies me, kissing my shoulder. I look at him and warn him we can't do that. He knows my aunt is home as well as my uncle. He also knows that I am on my period.

This time he pouts as I get out of the bed and head out of my room. He follows and we go into the kitchen to get some food.

"Hungry?" I ask.

"Not really." He says getting into the fridge and grabbing a water. He about finishes the whole thing in under thirty seconds.

Emercyn comes down stairs with her makeup all done and a cute outfit put together. Grayson and I look at each other and then back to her.

"Where are you going?" I ask her.

"Ethan and I are going on a date. We'll be back by eight." She lets me know as she grabs her purse and takes a lip gloss on, sliding it across her lips.

"Great I'm gonna be alone tonight." I say, throwing my hands up in the air before placing them at my sides.

"I'll most likely he home at 7:30 and then you can come over." Grayson explains to me. I just shrug as he pulls me into his arms.

"I'm sorry H." Emercyn says, pulling her lips into a line and I shake my head.

"Don't say sorry." I tell her. She gives me a hug and squeezes me tightly.

Grayson and I watch as she walks out the front door and we shout at her to use protection. She flips the both of us off which sends us into laughter. As the clock roll to 4:45 he sighs.

"I guess I've got to go if I want to make it in time." He didn't seem too happy and neither am I.

"Okay." I respond.