Your not my kind of guy😂

Lauren POV
Lauren and Dwayne were sitting in her house watching tv.
"You ready for school tomorrow," Dwayne asked her.
Lauren looked at him and rolled her eyes, "nope I am honestly just ready to graduate we are almost there, one more month."
"You right, you right."
"Yeah," she said and smiled and went back to watching the tv.
As they where watching tv Lauren older brother Darryl walked in, who was about 25, still living in his parents house."
"And what do we have here," he said as Lauren widened her eyes at the sight of him.
Dwayne sighed, "who is this Lauren another guy that is in love with you."
Lauren looked at him like he was crazy, "this is my brother Dwayne," she said as she rolled his eyes.
"Yeah I am her brother and who is this," Darryl asked.
"I'm Dwayne her boyfriend."
"Mhmm, I figured."
"Anyway," darryl said changing the topic, "I went to go see mom today."
"How is she doing?"
"She's better, she still is a little unstable."
I sighed, my mom is suffering from altihmers which is loss of most of her short term memory so the doctors wanted her in this facility, since my mom is a little young to be having this disease. Me and Darryl have never known our dad. Are mom said that he moved to California and never said another word. My uncle is supporting me and my brother as of right now.
"Ok," i said thinking, "I am going to go see her after school on Monday ok?"
"Alright," he said walking to his room, "oh and old dude don't be getting to touchy feely and if u hurt her I will make u fear me."
Dwayne nodded his head quickly.
I just laughed and sat next to Dwayne, "man your brother lowkey scary asl," Dwayne said
"Mhmm I know, it comes in handy."
Elijah POV

I am sitting in Aiyana's house right now, waiting for her to get some snacks so we can watch Netflix.
"Here u go," she said as she walked in with popcorn and licorice.
I bit my lip at the sight of her body, she had on black leggings her voluptuous curves sticking out in all the right places and her ass sitting shapely in the leggings, she had a #black live matter t-shirt on and her long curls where in a bun on top of her head.
"Elijah," she said again.
"Huh," I uttered coming to my senses
"Here," she said and chuckled
"Oh oh ok," I said and grabbed the popcorn and licorice.
She grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix and soon I heard the familiar theme song of the timeless show a different world.
"Girl u done fucked up now, I love this show." Elijah said excitedly
"Right!!" Aiyana exclaimed, "they don't have shows like this no more, black show back in the 90's had substance shows now are very pointless, in my opinion."
"Yeah," I agreed.
As we were watching the show I looked at how far apart we where from each other and decided to say something.
"Hey come closer, I don't bite," I said.
"What makes u think I would want to come closer."
"Because u like me, I said as I scooted Over to her, "and u think i am fine."
She giggled.
"What's funny." I said as I wrapped my arm around her and put my hand on her thigh.
I looked at her and bit my lips, "damn u just make me want to do some things to you don't you."
Aiyana shook her head, "Elijah I am not that type of girl that has sex on the first night," Aiyana explained.
"Well when would u want to have it," Elijah asked, "you know in general."
"Whenever I feel the relationship is where it needs to be," Aiyana explained, "I just met you."
"Yeah I get it I guess," Elijah sighed, "but u going to have to stop wearing that type of shit around me because you almost look edible."
Aiyana laughed, "thank you, but come on let's watch the show."
This was going to definitely take some getting used to usually girls let me get that 1st or 2nd night I don't know how long I want to wait to get some from Aiyana. If girls can't hang with my needs I usually just dump and move on, but Aiyana I really like her as a person to, so I am thinking about trying this commitment thing out but don't hold me to anything.
Neveah POV
"I miss my mannnnnnnnnnnn," I whined to Luke.
Luke chuckled, "y'all are so attached to each other."
Me and Luke where at the grocery store getting ready for dinner, because everybody was supposed to be coming over the house today, Elijah wants us to meet his new girlfriend.
"Hopefully this girl is not just another hit and run for Elijah," I said picking up some hot suace, "because you know how he is."
"Well he talked to me and wood about it so I think she is cool."
"Well good, because you remember last time he brought some chick to my house and he didn't even remember the girls name." I remembered scoffing
Luke laughed, "how could i for get he was like: "uh uh uh guys this is uh uh uh." And then the girl was like "TANYA FOOL" and hit him with her purse and ran out, I was on the floor."
I shook my head recalling that night, "I think that bitch almost gave him a concussion."
Luke laughed, "I swear."
"NEVEAH." I hear somebody scream my name out of nowhere I looked to turn to see who it is and instantly frowned.
"Oh shit," Luke mumbled, "here comes this nigga."
"Hey neveah," this weird dude at our school
Said I forget this guys name, I think it is Kevin or keith or some shit like that."
"Heeeeyyyyy you." I said grabbing Luke and walking away before we could spark up anymore conversation."
"Alright well nice talk," he yelled after us.
"I swear that dude is always trying to talk to me I don't even know his name, I complained.
"Looks like woodys got some competition." Luke joked.
"Go to hell luke," I said.
Which only made him laugh more as we were walking to the check out line.
That Evening
"Baby!!!!" I squealed as I dropped all of the bags at the front door to go hug my chocolate man.
"Hey love," woody greeted kissing me all over my face.
I giggled, "I missed you so much."
"I missed u more."
"Can y'all stop with all that love Dovey shit," Lauren complained as she walked in the door with bags Dwayne following behind her.
"You know they can't stop, Luke chimed in.
"Ok listen I don't need all y'all commentary about me and my baby's love for eachother," woody said.
"Yeah," I agreed, "and come on Lauren so we can go cook this food for Elijah and his girl."
"Does he know her name this time," Lauren scoffed.
Luke and woody laughed.
"He shore did pull that shit last time." Woody said laughing.
"Yeah me an nev was just talking about it," Luke added chuckling.
"I don't even know we will see," I said pulling Lauren into the kitchen.
Dwayne went in the living room I guess to avoid confrontation.
"Good move," I said to myself.

A couple of hours later, the food was set up on the table and just on time elijah and his girlfriend pulled up outside.
"Baby, go get the door for Elijah," I told woody.
"I'm going to go frost this cake real quick,  while Luke and Lauren set up the silverware."
"This should be interesting," woody said as he opened the door.

I am so sorry guys that I have not been uploading, this last semester was hard and I needed to dedicate most of my time to my work. But I'm back and I'm better and I hope u guys continue to enjoy the book, I will be updating more frequently since it is the summer. So please leave your comments and votes, to give me ideas on these characters. Bye loves❤️❤️