Chapter Three

*7 Days left*

Thunder. Crash bang, Lighting. Frightening. Darkness, it was all coming. A endless pit of darkness, the long she waited, the worse she got. She thought she could be good, but no. She wasn't a good person. All she could imagine is hanging people off a roof by their heads. 

She was turning dark. That sweet innocent girl was barely there anymore, she was being whipped off the face of the earth and being replaced with something dark and evil. 

Reason 1) She didn't want to hurt anyone, She couldn't hurt Rose. She didn't want blood on her hands. 

Reason 2) She didn't want power. The power she had was overwhelmingly large, and everyday it grew larger. More powerful, more dark. Because that was her true calling. She was evil.

Reason 3) She'd already seen too many people die. 

And with those three reasons she decided she was going to kill herself. To many this would seem petty, suicide seems petty to many close minded people. It's simply because the person had been strong for too long. People see it as weakness, no. It's just letting go. People can't understand why people do it, well then they never can truly say they are doing it for a wrong reason.

But that was thing, she was frightened. She was absolutely terrified of death.  

*6 Days Left*

Today was prom, and Elena decided to go, she wanted to be normal for at least a few more hours. She'd kill her self on the fifth day before her birthday. 

Makeup was something Elena loved to play around with. So she loved being able to get ready for a thing like that.

Prom. It's like her final right of passage. Her final tradition.

She didn't want to die, not ever teenager does. She didn't wake up one morning and decide she was going to kill herself. She was doing it to protect everyone. From a evil that wasn't born but was created.

Is love at fault here? I mean it was the love of another that caused the curse. No, it couldn't be that.

She didn't have many people left, I guess that made it easier, but the people she did have left meant the world to her. How could they not?

And Rosalie? She'd be better off without her. It's like she'd totally given up.

Not many people would want her at the prom, except the Cullen's, they were scared of her. They had good reason too. She was the devil. In her eyes anyway.

Her dress seemed over top to most, but for her it was perfect

Her dress seemed over top to most, but for her it was perfect. "You ready to go?" Rosalie Hale asked as she stepped into the young girls house.

"Yeah." Elena replied, a smile wide on her face.

This chapter has touched on a dark subject. I really hate suicide, but I felt like having it on a TV show or in a story raises awareness. I'm sorry if I portrayed it in a wrong way, but seriously if you are contemplating suicide please seek help. You're never truly alone.