Goodbye

FYI: Takes place after Ahsoka and Ezra talk

~Ezra POV~
As I walked away with Ahsoka, I saw Sabine next to one of the markers that keeps out the spiders so I went to talk to her. "Hey." I said. She just waved without even looking at me. I put my hand under her chin making her look at me "Sabine, please look at me." "I don't want you to go." She told me "I don't either. But I have. To find a way to defeat the Sith." I told her. She said "Yeah, but I don't you to go because of the Sith. I don't want you to go because I...because I love you, Ezra." She put her hands on her mouth and I looked at her shocked. "Wow, I always thought you didn't. Since when have you loved me?" I asked her. "Well at first, I felt something sometime after the medical station. How you sacrificed yourself for me and Zeb. And then it grew stronger when your parents died, I felt really sorry for you and I just wanted to be there for you and give you comfort and support. But when I saw you with that princess, I was kinda jealous." She confessed with her eyes watering up. I wiped a tear from her eye and moved some of her teal hair out of her beautiful light tan face. I put my arms around her and she hugged me. "I love you too, Sabine. I know it's forbidden for a Jedi because of my teachings and of our history with Mandalorians. But I don't care, I want hold you every morning and love you every night." I confessed my feelings towards her. I just looked into her amber eyes and she into my blue eyes and we moved our faces closer and our lips connected onto each other's. I can tell she was as surprised as I was. After we separated, she hugged me and whispered "Promise me, you'll be safe." I stroked her hair and told her "I promise. I love you."

I walked into the Ghost to stay goodbye to Hera and exited the cockpit, I walked away and headed for the Phantom, I felt an arm on that turned me around that someone kissed me on the lips passionately

I walked into the Ghost to stay goodbye to Hera and exited the cockpit, I walked away and headed for the Phantom, I felt an arm on that turned me around that someone kissed me on the lips passionately. I went along with it and Sabine pulled me into her room. We just fell on her bed making out, Sabine rolled on top of me she said "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." I grabbed her cheek softly and told her "I know what took over you. Love." I gave her a quick kiss and left the room but Sabine hugged me and said "I'll miss you." I walked out of the room and headed towards the Phantom where Ashoka and Kanan were waiting for me. "You ready?" Kanan asked me. I answered him "Ready as I'll ever be." So Kanan put in the coordinates and put the ship into hyperspace and we were headed for Malachor.