The sleep over🤤😍🤞🏽

6:40 am~
Kelly:Uh Dave (Kelly said jumping up out of her bed and smacked Dave on the chest and woke him up) uhh wake up baby what time is it🙄.
Dave:Huu? What you talking about babe? (Dave said turning around and taking over all of the covers from kelly😩)
Kelly:(Graving her phone and looking through social media🙄🙄)
-1 in a half mins later
Kelly:Babe. Babe it's time to get upp.
(Kelly laught cuddling with Dave trying her hardest to wake him up, still)
Dave:Babe. I'm up I'm up. (Getting up and rubbing his eyes and turning on the TV to watch "Good morning American".)
Meanwhile Kelly got up went to the bathroom Brush her teeth, wash her face, took a shower, did her hair and makeup and throw on this outfit👇🏽

)Meanwhile Kelly got up went to the bathroom Brush her teeth, wash her face, took a shower, did her hair and makeup and throw on this outfit👇🏽

Dave:
So Kelly woke me up early as hell😩. But once I woke up  I watch the news & I scrolled down on Instagram. It wasn't anything new but after a while I official woke up and went to the bathroom and started to get ready. And I mess with Kelly but then she got mad at me and told me to go make breakfast for her and the kids,man I love her I'm gonna married her one day😩💖💍.
Kelly:So after I got up and got ready I did my normal morning routine Ever morning at 7:00-7:15 am I go wake up Kyla and make sure she's up then she uses the bathroom,wash her face get dress and after she's ready I go and do her hair and wake up my baby Dave👶🏽💕. And we'll I change him for him dress, wash him up,and we all met in the kitchen.
Kyla: Ok I'm done getting ready mommy.
Kelly:ok baby go eat breakfast,ok
Kyla:ok mommy. DAVE!! Hi
Dave:Hey princess👑👧🏽. (Dave explain when Kyla ran to him and jumped into his arms.) ready to eat
Kyla:yup mommy
Kelly:Coming. (Kelly walked into the kitchen and put Dave into his high chair then kissed her BF (The other Dave) and sat down and they all started to eat) How did you sleep baby girl?
Kyla:Good mommy🙂
Baby Dave:Mommy!!
Kelly:what
Baby Dave:I-I love you mommy💕
Kelly-I love you too baby boy😊💙

     -after breakfast Kelly dropped Dave and Kyla off at school and kissed Dave (her bf) bye and went to the Gym then her and her Best friend/sister-in-law went out for lunch-