How to Magically Enter

To enter, post a message on our message board or inbox us with a link to your story and the category you'd like to enter.

The Categories are:

General Harry Potter: (Stories that kind of follow the plot like but don't fit into other categories either.)

The Muggle Way: (Stories that take place where there is no magic to speak of.)

One Magical Short: (This is the category for the One-Shots)

Founders: (This takes place during the time Hogwarts was newly built by the four founders.)

Sorting Hat: (When Harry is sorted into a different house)

Time Turner: (The story involves a character or two using some type of Time Travel)

Wrong Chosen One: (The story involves where some else like Neville or a twin are considered the chosen one when it is actually Harry.)

What Canon Relationships? (These are the stories where Canon couples don't comply. Like Harry and Pansy or Hermione and Severus for examples are couples instead.)

The Lady Potter: (These are the Harry Potter stories that involve a female Harry Potter instead of male)

Two Heads are Better Than One: (These stories are the ones that allow Harry to have a twin who is also the chosen one.)

8th year: (Stories that involve the gang going back for the 8th year)

Marauders Era: (This takes place during the Marauders time at Hogwarts)

Crossover: (Harry Potter stories that crossover into another world.)

Reincarnation At Its Finest: (When someone is reborn into the Harry Potter world.)

To enter you must private message us or post a message on our board including...

1) The category you would like your story entered in.

2) A link to your story (we will not accept any stories that were entered without a link).

3) The title of your story.