chapter 40!?!?, meeting Tyler.

We got back from the restaurant, and chilled in and by the pool For a couple of hours, until Joe got a call from someone. they talked in private for a couple of minutes, until Joe came back and grabbed his t shirt.

"Where ya going?" I asked. He winked at me.

"Its a secret," he replied.

"Can i come?" I asked.

"Daisy love, it wouldn't be a secret if you came too." Dani said. I sighed.

"But you can hang with us!" Conor said, walking over to me. He picked me up and started walking to the pool.

"CONOR! NOOO! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed and grabbed his wrist as he threw me, pulling both of us in the water. We heard a male laugh coming from the other side of the pool. It was Tyler Oakley. Joe was creeping up behind him and he grabbed his phone and launched Tyler into the water. He put Tyler's phone on the table and jumped in himself.

"TYLER!!!" I screamed , swimming over to him with pace. We had talked on skype a lot, but never met in person.

"Well hello there, Daisy." he said in his American accent. I tried to hug him but it didn't go very well as we just sunk to the bottom of the pool. We go out and chatted for a  bit, before asking me. Joe and Beth to do a video with him which we all agreed to.