20. Sunglasses, uno and omegle

''We are going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship tanananaaaaaaaaaa~'' I sang while jumping in excitement as me,Mia and Baekhyun walked towards the school.Woah I never thought I would be so happy in a morning. Mia was still jungshook because of the news I told her last night while Baekhyun was spacing out.

''Adsihfuieaqgh you guys even kissed and and and texted each other the whole night.KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'' She fangirled.

''SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'' I smiled to myself as I tucked a rebel strand of hair behind my ear.

''OH MY GOD MY HEARTEU IS-oMg'' Mia said while clutching her shirt.

''Guys do rabbits actually exist on the moon?'' Baekhyun suddenly asked.

''I don't know ask V.He sure has his theory.'' I replied.

A smile crept up on my face every time I remembered what happened last night and the texts he sent me.

~FLASHBACKEUUUU~

My ear hurt from how much Mia screamed when I told her what happened.I ended the phone call later because she had to finish i don't know what for school and I decided to eat some chips.

I got back to my room munching on some chips and went towards my desk so I could do some of my homework but the sound of my phone beeping interrupted me.I threw myself on the bed,still munching on a chip when I started choking because of the text I received from Bobby.

Dipshit❤️: You're a good kisser (;

Me: BIECH I almost choked on a chip because of you =-=

Dipshit❤️: yUR eaTinG ChPIs without me? :(

Me: THEY CALL ME BAEBSAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dipshit❤️: GOKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UR GOKU

Me: ? Ka-ching?

Dipshit❤️: K. What chu doing? Still impressed by my amazing lips ;))

Me:PGTP)FJNIOEWHTOIHIWORHIQWDQW STOP OMIFNUWIFBGIWYURMAKINGMEBLUSH

And I'm cheating on you with these chips.

Dipshit❤️: Btw did you get home safe?

I was screaming inside and I started punching the bag of chips at his cuteness.He's worried about me.

Me: No..I was kidnapped by the old man on the third floor and right now I'm texting you from his trunk.I have no space in here.

Dipshit❤️: Well it took you some time to reply and greet the old man for me (;

Me: GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I hate mu fingers.They're so long and weird >0<

Dipshit❤️: I love your fingers they are beautiful.They are long just liek um chicken wings and

Me: Wew like chicken wings? You're so romantic sometimes Kim Jiwon you amaze me.

Dipshit❤️: BRB!

Me: OK!

5 mins later

Dipshit: when I am cold outside and I see your beautiful face, my heart and body warm up instantly.

Me: Did you just google 'romantic compliments to say to your girlfriend?'' .-.?

Dipshit❤️: pft no-WTF how did you know it's the exact thing i searched for wth are you psychic?