(@WW) [Scriptorial] Writing Entry

(I know this is really bad I'm sorry >.<)

"Scaredy-mouse!  Scaredy-mouse!  Tuftkit's a scaredy-mouse!"  Four little voices jeered, their owners staring down at a smaller, more fragile kit, who shouted back in protest, "I'm not a scaredy-mouse!"  

The four older kits only scoffed at him, resuming the jeer, but shouting this time, "SCAREDY-MOUSE, SCAREDY-MOUSE, TUFTKIT'S A SCAREDY-MOUSE!"  Again, Tuftkit protested shouting as well, "I SAID I'M NOT A SCAREDY-MOUSE, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!"  However, they did quite the opposite.  

It was a broad shouldered, mottled tom who first shoved Tuftkit, easily knocking the smaller, golden tom to the ground.  Tuftkit let out a pitiful squeak, shaking dirt and pine needles out of his pelt as he scrambled up onto all four paws again.  There was a new fear in his eyes, for he had never expected anyone to get violent, much less make fun of him whilst he followed the four to "explore the forest".  Nevertheless, he stood his ground.

The mottled tom sneered at him, opening his mouth and growling out, "Look at you, can't even stay up on your paws."  With that, a plain brown she-cat gave Tuftkit another, much rougher, shove, which sent little Tuftkit sprawling.  "Wow, can't even stay standing in a gust of wind, what a weakling."  The female snickered, whilst the others bared their teeth.  "Whatcha gonna do?  ShadowClan has no place for kits like you."

Tuftkit once again scrambled back on his paws, looking at them defiantly, "That's not true!  My mom said that I'll be the best warrior in all of the four Clans, and better," He paused with a glint of satisfaction in his eyes, "than the likes of YOU, Aspenkit, Firkit, and Mottledkit.  So there!"

Mottledkit's gaze hardened, and the already dimly lit pine forest seemed to grow darker.  Aspenkit stared malevolently at Tuftkit, opening his jaws to say sharply, "And why, pray tell, did your mother say that?"  Tuftkit, now more terrified than ever, responded in a small, shaky voice, "Because your father was a kittyp-" 

"DON'T SAY THAT WORD!" Mottledkit screeched, interrupting Tuftkit's sentence as he bounded forward, claws outstretched, the other kits only watched.  

At the sight of Mottledkit coming after him, Tuftkit let out an ear piercing scream, whipping around and doing his best to run away, but his short-stubby legs weren't nearly strong enough or long enough to get him far.  So with a victorious cry, Mottledkit fell upon Tuftkit and began pummeling the smaller creature.  Mottledkit's claws tore through Tuftkit's fur, leaving scratches and abrasions all over the little kit's belly.  

Tuftkit repeatedly tried to scream out for help, but to no avail.  Mottledkit's claws were beginning to deeply tear through Tuftkit's flesh as the stench of blood began permeating the air.  Mottledkit's eyes shone with raw hatred as he stopped slashing at the poor kit, and simply held him down,  watching as blood seeped from the lacerations in his stomach.  "I wish your death had been slower than this." He whispered, before finally stretching out his claws, and tearing through Tuftkit's stomach, practically disemboweling him.