The date...

oh my life is wonderful when a boy tells you they will be with you for ever i wish that will be true today is keaton and I's 3month anaversery and hes taking me out i honestly dont know were he wont tell me

So right now im in my room listening to my dad talk about rules while el is doing my hair, this is our first date with no adult "spying" and my dad thinks something will happen like really im way to young for that

'Daddy!!! i know okay and el can u hand me that minty green strapless dress behind you???"
"I understand you may know but as your dad I'm doing what I see is right"
After that I just decided to ignore dad and get ready. Eleanor handed me my dress and I pushed pass my dad to get ready. Honestly he's taking this better then I thought, we did have a deal though. Uncle Niall can't know cause he gets super protective seeing I'm his only niece. Uncle Greg had Theo and my mom had me. We need more girls in the horan family. Any who I finally got dressed and let me tell you for a pre teen I look great! (Picture on top is her outfit and everything )
"El how do I look?" I questioned hoping she liked it
"Oh baby girl you look great let's go down stairs and show your dad"

Now that's what scares me. This is my first date and knowing my dad he's going to not like it and then do anything he can to make me stay home.
we reached down stairs and I decided to sneak up on my dad so I jumped on his back.
"Hunny don't do that!"
"Sorry daddy. How do I look!"
"Princess you look stunning"
Before I could say something the door bell rang and my dad answered "Keaton zayn! Come in."
Oh no. Now I'm having second thoughts about this date....