being caught chapter 1

Hermione was walking the halls of Hogwarts to hear snoging in a cupboard. Hermione braced herself as she hated this sort of stuff but had to put a stop to it. She opened the cupboard to see her boyfriend and cho Chang making out. "RONALD BILLUS WEASLEY HOW COULD YOU! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME AND YOU KISSED ME AND YOU GO AND CHEAT ON ME! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU YOU BI**H. DIE IN A HOLE ALONE!" she shouted looking at Ron before looking at cho. "Did you know we were together. Or did he lie and say he dumped me for you or something else stupid?" Hermione asked beginning to cry. "Actually Hermione he told me you dumped him for Malfoy and that you guys were together. But I can see know that he is a lying scumbag. RON WE ARE OVER FOREVER!" Cho said before punching him. The girls left and went to find a place to chat about how annoying Ron was. "He is such a git! He can't do that to anyone ever again. What should we do to warn people?" Cho said brushing her teeth in the room of requirements. "Maybe we could make posters or shout it in the halls or better shout it at the next qudich match. Or a three!" Replyed Hermione also brushing her teeth. Cho chocked when she looked at the mirror. What she saw in the reflection scared her. Hermione turned around to see Draco and Bellatrix standing behind them. Bellatrix was behind Hermione and Draco behind cho. "Lestrange what are you doing her?!?!? How did you get here??! Why??!!?!?!" Hermione was freaking out as she asked this. And before she could continue Bellatrix interrupted."I am here to kill Weaslebee and no one else. Draco let me in and as for why he hurt someone special to me. Know stop asking questions and tell me where he would be!"
A/N I stole the title from xXxKilljoygirlxXx go follow her, her story is amazing.