C.1

Gabby's Pov
"School sweetheart" my mum yelled from downstairs "Coming!"I yell back. I run down the stairs not noting I dropped my diary that my dog picked up and slobbered all over it. "NUGGET THATS MY DIARY"I yell at my dog "jeez" I continue to walk down the stairs after picking up my diary. "Sweetie are you walking to school or am I driving you to school" My mum asked "Can you drive me to school"I ask passionately "SURE!"My mum said excitedly.

******************

Finally Gabby reached school and she got toured around the school by a girl named teony and told her she likes studying aswell. "Cool maybe we can study together some time??"Teony asked "yeah maybe!"Gabby replied
The school bell goes off and the two girls go in two different directions for there home room class. "Nerd!"josh and his gang said in unison "Hey that's not nice"Aphmau says "oh sor-ry kitty"Gene says "ugh,don't mind them there the bullies of this school, so uh looks like where in the same home room"Aphmau stutterers "y-yeah" Gabby mumbles

***********

Josh's Pov
I didn't know why but I felt like I had a crush on that nerd and I feel like Lilly (cheerleader captain) isn't my type. Ugh what am I thinking I can't go out with a nerd or I will be a a a loser!!!!
"Oh hey"I heard a sweet voice say it was the nerd but she wasn't talking to me she was talking to Dakota @courtney16wolves "oh hi um..." Dakota said "Its Gabby"the nerd/Gabby says
Wow she has the cutest voice in the world I can't believe I am dating someone with the worst voice ever "hey babe what is up with you you've been staring at that tree for 30 minutes,are you okay"Lilly asked
Wait I had been staring at a tree for 30MINUTES "oh yeah sorry just dream-uh thinking of something it's uh nothing " I cough "oh ok well I'm heading home you want to come"Lilly asks me "sorry I can't I uh have a um meeting I uh have to attend with um my mum and dad yeah thats it"I lie "okay well bye" Lilly replies.

*************

Josh actually follows Gabby to her house the taps her shoulder. "Hey um Gabby I just needed to say sorry"Josh pleads "for what"Gabby asks "calling you a nerd, it wasn't very nice"josh replies "oh well you are the bully so i will sooner or later get used to it ,huh did you hear that"Gabby shrieks "Yeah,let's go inside"Josh says "totes!"Gabby yells. They go inside and climb a ladder from the attic onto the roof. *josh slowly moves closer to Gabby then turns her head to her and pecked her on the lips cautiously and lightly* "uh what-what was that for"Gabby blushes "s-sorry I d-didn't mean it like that"Josh stuttered "ok well maybe well maybe you should get home to your parents, there probably panicking"Gabby says. But what Gabby didn't know was that josh was abandoned by his parent and sleeps on the streets.

**********

**********

***********