C.2

Gene's Pov
I have always been one of those people who are good at blackmailing people but I just saw the best thing to blackmail, the bully and nerd kissed so now I can blackmail the nerd YES!!! (Btw i am in her backyard) *Laughs* "is someone there!"A girl calls out. The wind flows and the bushes tend to make weird sounds and you can here leaves falling off trees because it is the start of autumn. Wait it's 1:00am in the morning it's the first day of autumn. I run back to my house which only took me 2 minutes to get there then go to sleep.

**********

Gabby gets up because her mum is yelling at someone. Gabby trips over and goes head first down the stairs. Gabby's mum was yelling at her father who was holding a knife in one of his hands and a picture frame of us in the other."STOP!!!"Gabby screamed Gabby started to tear up "Oh sweetie you are awake"Gabby's mum replied "yes I am"Gabby sobs "well me and your mother are having a divorce I am so sorry hunny but firstly I need you to stay at someone's house for a night while we sort this out ok"Her father went on "Fine"Gabby mumbled.

*************

Saturday

"I'm going to the park"Gabby yelled to aphmau because she had a sleepover because of her mum and dad. "Okay!"Aphmau said"I will meet you there"
(Gabby gets to the park) "ho I'm Gene your boyfriends best mate"Gene explained "WAIT! Did you just say boyfriend"
Gabby said in horror "Wow you and josh see I have a picture of you to kissing"Gene shows the picture 👇🏻

 "Okay!"Aphmau said"I will meet you there"  (Gabby gets to the park) "ho I'm Gene your boyfriends best mate"Gene explained "WAIT! Did you just say boyfriend"Gabby said in horror "Wow you and josh see I have a picture of you to kissing"Gene shows t...

"Hold up you think josh is my boyfriend"Gabby said shocked "OBVIOUSLY!!"gene replied "hey gab...GENE ! What are you doing here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"aphmau screamed "Oh I was just showing Gabby a picture of her and jo.-"gene gets interrupted "oh it's nothing aphmau let's go uh get some ice cream "Gabby said awkwardly "alright!"aphmau said happily.

***********

Hey guys I hope you all enjoyed chapter 2 of my book. I hope you all will read my other books.
Published books
The warrior book 1*completed*
The warrior book 2*not completed*
The nerd and the bully*this book*
Hiccup x reader *not done yet*
Bye!