Chapter 4

Starlet's Pov

(Dream)

I was running in a field and for some reason stopped. In font of me, there was a man...looked about 19 years old...3 years older than me. I could tell through his blue and orange space suit. He looked at me and I looked at him. We approached each other and hugged. Then everything went white.... I woke up in a house....home. A little boy....about 9....next to me. He had brown hair, blue eyes and was wearing an orange shirt. I got up and walked to the bathroom and looked into a mirror. I little a 6 year old girl looked back at me, it was me, the 6 year old me. "SIS!" I heard a boy yell. The boy ran into the bathroom and looked at me. He said "Oh there you are.....I thought you went missing for a second". Everything became white again. I was back in the field with the man, except he had his helmet off. He had the same face as the boy but an older version of it. Then it came back to me......he was my brother......Jason. My long lost brother. He smiled then everything went black.

(End of dream)

I woke up to Ty shaking me. "Oh, I fell asleep." I said. He said someone would be coming over and fix myself. So I took a shower, put my clothes, grabbed my headphones and headed downstairs. I saw Ty in the kitchen making something. When I asked what he was making, he just said "French of the Toast". I look at him with a confused expression. He looks back and says "Has you ever eaten French-Toast?". I shake my head saying 'no'. He says "Well lucky you, I make the BEST French-Toast ever." *doorbell rings* Ty orders me to get out the butter so he could answer the door. I get out the butter and place it next to the toast.

Ty's Pov

I open the door and see Jason. We greet each other and start to talk. After the small conversation, I say "C'mon inside bro." He goes inside and takes of his suit. "Wait....." I thought in my head "He rarely takes off his space suit..." Jason suddenly realized what he was doing and said that he just felt like it today. I took a moment and admired him....brown hair, blue eyes, wearing orange v-neck, dark blue jeans, and light blue and white sneakers.