Destined Love

Hello Lovey People!!

Here I'm with a cute and sweet one shot story..I hope you will love and support as you are giving my other works!!

So I'm starting this book by dedicating First story to my lovely friend @lovely_yara aka Manha...

It's her B'day today...

Wish You a very Happy Birthday Dear!!

I hope you have the happiest Birthday. Enjoy your special Day!!

And Thank you so much giving me a reason to start this book as it was settled in back of my mind!!

*****************************

"Oh ..wow!! Thanks ..That's just great.. Sure, I'll mail you my address, I'll do it straight away ..." Manha squealed into the phone, barely able to hold the phone properly in her excitement.

Keeping the phone down, she took a deep breath to calm herself and pinch herself to check if she wasn't dreaming .Her dream to see her name in print had finally come true, her story was going to be published in one of the country's best selling anthologies..and she would give Varun the best Valentine gift of his life!!

It had all begun four months ago.. When Manha came across wattpad site on the internet calling for Golden Writing Contest Awards. It invited stories on the theme of "Love "for their next compilation for the Indian Romantic Soul. The entries needed to be non fictional in nature and based on true experiences. To top it all, the first version of the book containing the winning entries was going to be unveiled on 14th Feb, surely the best gift the authors could give their soul mates on V-day.

So armed with these twin motives ,Manha had decided to give it a shot .Her own love life was full of twists and turns – beautiful moments ,the pain of long distance and the joy of togetherness, the sweet nothings of the first few dates . They had both come a long way and their love had gone stronger with each passing day . They had braved it when being a thousand miles apart from each other had almost threatened to tear apart their relationship .But interconnected as they were, their longing and love for each other had always emerged a winner !

_______

Manha had no clue what to write .The theme "Love" was like an endless ocean, and could encompass a variety of topics – sacrifice ,the hands of Fate , beautiful romantic moments , longing and passion ,timeless love ...it could be anything . Manha supposed that to each couple in love , their own relationship would be the most special ,most amazing thing in the world . How could she make her and Varun's own love story seem special in the eyes of the Thousands of readers ,who like her had grown up reading "epics" of everlasting love in stories like Pride and Prejudice, Romeo and Juliet , Walk To Remember, A fault in our stars etc..But she always believed that great things come in "small packages " .Therefore ,she was hoping that in some way through her small story she'll be able to spread the message of Love .

So how had Manha and Varun first met ? It was about two years ago ..Before this ,she had only half heartedly believed in the ideas of Fate and destiny .But after meeting Varun ,she was almost convinced about the Mills and Boons theory of being " Destined Love to meet your soulmate " !! For their first meeting was so accidental, so strange..It's true ,sometimes love comes knocking at your door when you least expect it ,she thought as she began to relive the memories of her roommate Kavita's birthday two years back ...

"Manha..get up .We'll get late for the show .You can come and indulge in your beauty sleep later ."Kavita yelled ,shaking the figure on the bed vigorously .