20

"reina," you began, "from the moment i've laid my eyes on you, all i saw was some pretty naive girl. the fact that a stranger would randomly hand me bentos and give me answers to all my work, even when i never asked for it, was definitely surprising. i gave you the cold shoulder for over a year, yet you stuck with my stubborn ass. allow me to say thank you for that.
when you confessed, i didn't know what to feel. for starters, i felt bad that you earned those scars on your knees. to when you saw me on that roof with that other girl, i felt my heart shatter in two pieces for the first time, if i'm able to even say i had a heart. and to when i saw you with jun, i felt rage and a hint of sorrow. it pissed me off greatly since i didn't know what any of that meant. i never felt this way with any other girl. even if i tried, it never worked. and with you, i didn't even have to try to fall for you. i probably liked you that whole year but i was too much of a blockhead to notice. i was focusing on things that didn't matter. i may have some bad feelings for what i've done to you in the past, but i want to think none of that matters since i can hold you in my arms whenever i want to. just looking at your smile is enough to make me feel like i'm on ecstasy. i'm drunk off of your presence, and it kills me. you're an addiction that i crave more than anything. but that's the most satisfying addiction i can ever have. also the healthiest. i too know i don't deserve you, but as you know- i'm the most selfish bastard alive.
to make this shorter, my love, i'm sorry for the past but i'm thankful we've come this far. i now want to ask you this."

you take a box out of your coat and open it, presenting a glimmering diamond.

"reina, the woman i love with all my heart, will you marry me?"

with tears staining my cheeks, i crouch to meet your embrace, ignoring the sound of sobs i let out.

"yes! i'd love to, jeon jungkook!" was all i said before you enveloped our lips in a passionate, gentle, and loved filled kiss.

"i love you so much, reina. i couldn't thank you enough for this extraordinary ride called life you've given me, and will continue to give." i hear you sob as you let out sighs of relief.

"i love you too jeon jungkook. promise to be my bunny boy forever." i say as you slid the ring on.

"lets get married on easter."

was all you said before we enveloped ourselves in an embrace called love for what felt like eternity.

THE END!!