Leo Valdez One-Shots :3

**may contain some PG13 cussing, I dunno just brace yoselves**

I skipped down the path leading to Cabin 9. Damn. I was happy today, wasn't i? I'm pretty sure somebody gave me sugar or something. Damn Stolls and their sugar pranks... Lol whatever. They're my pranking bros.

So anyways, I was walking past the woods, taking the long way to my cabin, when I heard some chiz-niz voice or something. I realized it was Festus.

"HOLY SHIT FESTUS HOW ARE YOU ALIVE"

"I *creak* am m-*twitch*magic!"

"OKAY I KNOW THAT BUT HOW CAN YOU TALK"

"I'm *creak* MAGIC."

"Oh. Right."

"S-so *twitch* wanna g-go build something? *creak*"

"HELL YUS :3"

I jumped on Festus's back and we flew across the sky into a pretty rainbow towards Bunker 9 and we lived happily ever after!! :D

AHAHAHAHHA no.

It had begun to rain about half way from the edge of the woods to Bunker 9, and Festus has begun to smoke from getting wet. He twitched and creaked even more than usual, so I decided to take a better look.

"Shit." I mumbled as I lifted open the control panel on the top of his head. It was coated with grease and dust, not to mention smoking like hell. It reminded me of the time when I had dared Jason to put a hotdog up his nose and blast it with freaking lightning!

I groaned in laziness as I pulled out a screw driver out of my toolbelt and started tightening and replacing almost everything.

I let Festus down under a tree so we wouldn't get wet, so that is good.

I think.

I'm actually not sure at all.

When I finished cleaning and screwing (DIRTY MINDS THINK ALIKE XD), I hopped down and patted Festus's head, but he wouldn't budge. I began to panic, searching high and low, trying to find out what I did wrong, but it was a fruitless search what-so-ever.

"DAMN IT!" I screamed. "I CAN FIX A FREAKING WAR SHIP BUT NOT MY BEST FRIEND?!" Yes, I know that Jason is one of my "besties", but he sometimes rejects me for Piper.

Then I saw a cord at the end of Festus's tail and bend down beside it curiously. I head a twig snap above me and whipped my head up. There, on a tree, I could see a plug-in. Yes. A freaking plug-in for freaking cords. Why the hell.

But anyways, I picked up the cord and plugged it in the box of electricity, and felt a hold go up my spine and heard a creak coming from behind me.

I turned to see Festus, who's eyes were back to the normal glowing red, and had steam coming from his nostrils. I grinned like a mad-man and jumped on Festus's nose, crushing him in a hug.

"You're fixed now," I whispered.

"You're fixed."

***

HEY!! alright so I know that this was due a couple days ago, just like my other stories *cough* Truth or Dare *cough cough* but wattpad kept deleting it! GAH!

Okay! leave me me ideas for Percy one-shots! I WILL DO PERCABETH LEMON! Lol I dunno I'll try XD

BUT YEHA!

VOTE

COMMENT

HELP ME GET TO THE TOP!

THANKCHU~

Gracie :3