Kishan Yukimura? Part 2

Hey Guys~!  Sorry 4 taking so long, Just finished my Test xD so I have decided to update  Yay~ Anyway Before we get w/ the story i just wanna say that

In "Akatsuki who wins Her heart" I never really said that Kagami is the only Girl also Kishan-chan~  And if u dont like her then leave >:3

P.S. i dont own Naruto

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

~Recap~

"Oh, and I almost forgot" said Kishan hitting her palm..

"What?" We all said in unison

"Jashin,is,........well......My uncle" Kishan said while scratching the back of her head

"WHAT!?!??!"

OoO Kishan P.O.V. OoO

"Oooooo~I shouldnt have told them that" i thought, everyone was looking at me like I was crazy, "Ugh, i knew i shouldnt have told them".I Put my head down, my tears threatening to spill.......I scared people away again...

OoO 3rd person P.O.V. OoO

Everyone was looking at her thinking "Wow, She's so storng and Cool" But soon Light being the only keen observer at the moment noticed Kishan's head down and saw something liquid that sparkled in her eyes, then he noticed "Shit! Is she going to cry??" he thought he went near her and pt his hand on her back,

Kishan looked up and he was right, Kishan eyes were filled with so much sadness and Worry like she's just been betrayed for the millionth time in her life, Light couldnt take it and hugged her, Kishan just stood there shocked while everyone was thinking "Whats going on??" Kishan started sobbing loudly and everyone had worried expressions while Light was trying to south her while patting her back saying "Shhhhh~ It's okay" he kept doing this then After a while Kishan stopped and just stayed in Light's arms.

then finally "Kishan-San,Whats wrong?" Asked a worried Kagami, She was really worried and didnt know what was wrong and it bothered her, Kishan Just stood there and said "D-do you th-think of m-me as,a-as a Mo-mon-monster?" Kishan asked with so much Sadness and Worry and Sorrow filled in her smooth soothing voice.

OoO Peins P.O.V. OoO

"D-do you th-think of m-me as,a-as a Mo-mon-monster?" Kishan Said, "What? where did she get that idea" i thought "What?? why would we ever think of you as a monster Kishan-san??" Asked Kagami, "Awwww~ She so caring..... Wait! Wat am i saying???" i saw Konan look at me like I was crazy but i just shook my head and said "Its nothing"

OoO 3rd person P.O.V. OoO

Kishan looked at everyone with so much worry and Light just hugged her closer, "Y-you all looked at me l-like i was a m-m-monster" she said as she looked at everyone with the most Innocent eyes they've ever seen. Mello,Matt and Kagami jumped and hugged(Tackled) Kishan and Screamed "Kyyyyaaaa~~! Kawaii~~!" Kishan Blushed and Looked away. After a while of reassuring Kishan that they all think she's cool and stuff, Kishan Started smiling again and everyone was fine. Suddenly Konan got curious and asked "Kishan-Chan, why is your name so different and not very Japanese?" Kishan Looked at her and said

"Oh, Ummmmmm.......well when I was 6 I asked my dad why my name was kishan and it sounded so different, he looked at me and smiled,he said that after a month of me being born they went to visit uncle Jashin and Uncle asked if I had a name and dad said No,Uncle grinned and looked at my dad asking if he could name me,Mom smiled and said it was a good idea.Uncle thought for a while and said 'why not Jashin too' my dad sweat dropped and so did mom, then dad said 'Can't u atleast make it sounds like a girls name' Uncle chuckled and said 'Fine,fine why not........Kishan Then, I just turn the J into K and Switched A and I. Dad thought about it for a while and said'Hmmm, Thats actually Nice, Well its settled then, her name will be Kishan" Kishan finished Smiling. 

Everyone looked amazed and Kept complimenting her, after a few hours Kagami,Kishan,Pein and Konan Left and went to the base to introduce the new Member of Akatsuki, Kishan was really nervous but really eager to see The others.

*At the Base*

Everyone was Bored and just laid on the couch or on the floor, They were all waiting for Pein,Konan and Kagami,Everyone felt the presence of 4 people,They all looked at each other with the same expression "What?? who's that?" They heard Kagami through the Halls saying 'Come on, Dont be nervous Your going to get used to them anyway, New member hehe" Everyone looked at each other in confusion "New Member??" Everyone though, The finally saw two girls Pop out and they're eyes pretty much Bulged out, They saw a Beautiful White haired multi-colored eyed girl with the fairest complection and Perfect curves and a cute tint of Pink on her rosy cheeks.

OoO Kishan P.O.V. OoO

Staring,Everyone was just staring. I got nervous and Hid behind Kagami-chan, "OHMYJASHINOHMYJASHINOHMYJASHIN!!! its the Akatsuki!!!" I thought.. Everyone Just kept staring until Kagami-chan  coughed and said"Hey everyone this is our new member,Kishan Yukimura" she said smiling

OoO Hidan P.O.V. OoO

Kishan,Kishan,,,,,,,,Hmmmmm,,,,,,Wait! Kishan!?!?!?! AS IN KISHAN YUKIMURA?!?! i thought, I looked at Kishan with wide eyes, White hair,Mulit-colored eyes,Pale face, it's her!!! Jashin-Sama's Neice?!!?!?!?. I looked at her Closer,Damn, Well she fucking hot if I say myself, I looked at her and said with a pride full Grin "Hey Babe, Name's Hidan, Nice to meet Jashin Sama'a Beatiful niece" She looked at  me and Just stared and then..........................

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

~Okay CliffHangerz :3 Lol 

See u next time, iM sLeepY xD Promise i'll Update SoOner :3

COMMENT

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE 

OH, AND COMMENT :3

*Edited This Chapter Has Been* :3