The Story!

I was walking to 3rd block with Carleigh and we were instructed to put our things at the back of the room and leave. Carleigh and I put our stuff at the back of the room and I grab the CARN folder and walk out of the room with Carleigh, Stefan following us. We start talking about random things and I see Logan out of the corner of my eye, I immediately hit Carleigh with the folder and she notices him.

I run down the hallway and Carleigh follows. We catch up to him and Stefan catches up to us and we're laughing hysterically. Stefan and Kendal keep asking us if we're ok and we respond with "Yes" after we calm down. Kendal looks at us with a concerned expression and we run out the door. Stefan chases after us and we explain what happened. He then calls Logan over and says "Logan come here" Logan comes over and says, "For what?" Stefan starts talking to Logan and next thing we know, we're surrounded by a bunch of Logan's girl friends. Carleigh and I just walk away and Logan tries to follow us but ends up getting chased by all the girls.

He finally loses them and comes to up Carleigh and I talking. He asks, "Hey, why'd you walk away?" Carleigh said, "Well, you kind of seemed busy with all your friends so we just kinda left." Mason then came up behind me with Hayden and starts talking about Chilies and chili peppers (only I understood). I end up yelling at Mason with Carleigh trying to calm me down. Logan finally comes in and says, "Mason, leave her alone", Mason and Hayden then walk away and Logan asks me, "What was that all about?". I respond saying, "He's bugged me about that since the beginning of the year... " Logan says "That really sucks, but anyway". We start talking and he leaves to go play football then it's time to go inside for lunch. We continue lunch as normal and then the rest of the day.

~=Transition to the next day=~

Once again, I walked with Carleigh to Mrs.Paytes room and we got new seats! I now sit next to Stefan. We have a table to ourselves, but we weren't complaining. I walk in and Carleigh comes over to my seat and tells me to look and I say, "Where?" she points indirectly to the back of the room where Logan was standing. Logan had been dispersed to Mrs.Paytes room from Mr.Clark. "Oh my god, that's an empty seat," I say pointing indirectly at the empty seat next to Stefan, "If he sits there- " I didn't even get to finish my sentence when Mrs.Paytes said, "Logan you can sit next to Stefan." I give Carleigh the 'I'm gonna die look' and she walks away laughing. Stefan then starts laughing and I give him the death stare as Logan approaches the table. Logan says, "Hey Lahna, hey Stefan." We both say, "Hey". He, then sits down in the seat and I mouth to Carleigh, "Please help me" She just laughs and shakes her head, I roll my eyes and turned back around. As I turn around, Stefan whispers to me, "I'm gonna call Logan over again today at activity." I just hit him and roll my eyes.

It's finally time to go out to activity, and Carleigh and I rush outside leaving Stefan and Logan very confused. Stefan and Logan make it outside and Stefan finds us. He calls Logan over and we all start to talk. Grace finds us and joins in on the conversation. Grace whispers to me, "Let's leave them be so they can talk." I whisper back, "Ok". Then, I whisper to Stefan, "Let's go; we wanna leave them to talk". And with that we all left.

Carleigh and Logan are talking after Grace pulls me away and Stefan wonders off, they were standing by the football game. While they were talking the football went over Carleigh's head, but they thought nothing of it. A few minutes later, Grace and I are talking and watching them talk. The football goes off course and almost hits Carleigh square in the face, Logan quickly notices and catches it before Carleigh can react. Logan throws the football back and asks if Carleigh's alright, she says "Yeah, I'm fine". Grace and I run over and pull Carleigh away for a minute. I say to Logan, "One second." Grace and I start fangirling and Logan walks over. He asks Carleigh, "Is she ok?" He points at me because at this point Grace calmed down. Carleigh responds with "I'm not sure, Grace, IS she ok?", Grace says "I don't think so" and laughs. Logan then says "Oh ok." I just then notice he's standing there, then I finally calm down and he says to me "You ok?" I say, "Yeah I'm ok". We all then start talking and then we have to go inside. Grace, CJ and I wander off so Carleigh and Logan can talk.