My Star- 5

Jimin drunkenly made his way towards the balcony, wanting to talk to his star. He got on the edge but didn't sit down instead, he got closer to the edge before slurring out his words for her.

"Hey baby." He smiled as he immediately spotted her.

"Today, the guys invited me with them to the club. I didn't want that since I knew what they were planning but they made me come saying that this is not me and is definitely not normal. Can you believe that? And they are supposed to be my friends?" He scoffed and continued ranting angrily to her before an idea popped into his drunk mind.

"What would happen if I come to see you?" He questioned while balancing on one leg, coming even closer to the edge. "What if I," He giggled and jumped, exchanging his balance on the other leg. "Jumped off?"

He looked up to the star and she flickered making his eyes disappear from smiling. "Ah, is that yes or a no? I don't understand star." He laughed and sat down. "I really want to. Hmmm," He looked down to see how high it was. It was pretty high considering he's at the 2nd highest floor.

"Will I see you if I jump?"He asked again, looking up to the star which was slowly disappearing due to the sun coming out.

"Please don't go now! You already left once please stay now!" He cried out as the sun's rays slowly replaced his star.

Jimin's eyes felt heavy from crying and too drunk to pull himself up, he fell asleep on the balcony. His oversized hoodie over his face to keep the light away.